“Banoffee”

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom
“Banoffee”
Reviewed August 30, 2013

On a recent trip to Chester with my partner we returned once again to Fiesta Havana – it is sort of a tradition that whenever we visit this walled city we pop in for cocktails. The staff are welcoming, friendly, knowledgeable, efficient and are one of the reasons we always return here.

The location is great and the decor is original and quirky.

On every visit the cocktails have been absolutely amazing! I adore the banoffee one which was created by one of the bar staff. Whilst talking through our choices at the bar – the staff are fantastic at recommending drinks – the gentleman serving us asked what my favourite cocktail normally is – it turns out he is the ‘inventor’ of the banoffee one so it was a special treat to have my favourite cocktail mixed by the creator. ALL the cocktails are worth trying and I love the show the staff put on whilst mixing them.
This time I also tried a ‘mocktail’ – equally delicious.

On our previous visits we have never tried the food. To be honest we thought if Fiesta Havana were so good at cocktails that the food could not match the quality... how wrong were we?!?

Whilst enjoying our drinks a couple a few tables away ordered and were served food, it looked and smelt divine so we decided to give it a go...

We ordered 6 tapas between us and every single one was piping hot and totally and utterly delicious! We had meatballs, duck, squid and king prawn dishes – all freshly cooked. We will be returning on our next trip to Chester for food and cocktails.

• Visited July 2013

Chester, United Kingdom
“Dinner with teenagers”
Reviewed August 29, 2013

Had a meal at Fiesta Havana tonight with our teenagers (14 & 18); food was excellent, skewers amazing, the meat was superb (steak medium, succulent, prawns - large, tasty)... attentive service, great mojitos.......all make better with the use of a tastecard (not needed for some of the offers available).
Super evening.

Gateshead, United Kingdom
“Nice food, Great Value but!”
Reviewed August 29, 2013

while in chester we called in for lunch after seeing a £4.95 meal and a drink offer!

the menu options in the deal was great.

Service was great, however the coke was not coke

very nice and would go back

Chester
“Gets better and better!”
Reviewed August 23, 2013

I love coming here, it has a great vibe to the place. I decided to call in for something to eat, this time I thought I'd try the lunch time menu. Very good value - under £5 for a meal with soft drink. There was a choice of wraps and you could add sides for £1.

Me and my partner both had the spicy chicken wrap with a cola. We ordered nachos and fries to go with it. All the food was very tasty and very good value. It filled me up for the rest of the day and the side salad that came with it was very tasty.

It is well worth coming here for a meal especially if you love mexican food. They do 2 for 1 on the fajitas most days and the lunch time menu is fantastic!

As for night time this is a great venue to come to start your night off, very good cocktails although they can be pricey.

yorkshire
“great vibe”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

What can i say, mon -thurs food is two for one, we have the fajhitas and they are really good,drinks are also on offer so this can be a really good night as the atmosphere is lively and fun. The staff are great so the service is good.A must for a fun night.

Visited August 2013