“Bar Lounge Rocks!!!!”

Barlounge
Ranked #28 of 576 Restaurants in Chester
Cuisines: Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Barlounge is a cocktail bar and restaurant located in Chester City Centre Open daily from 11.30am until late, we offer our guests the opportunity to drink, dine and socialise in informal surroundings. Relax in the bar, catch up with friends on our sun terrace (heated & covered in winter) or enjoy a meal in the restaurant - there's something to suit everyone on any occasion. Late night snack menu is also available from 11pm till late.
Reviewed August 11, 2013

If i could meet the Manager of Bar Lounge i would shake him by the hand and say well done on your fantastic establishment, your staff and customer service are the best i have encountered this weekend ,from entering the premises yesterday afternoon and being greeted by the lovely guy in the striped shirt who secured us a table in the restaurant,(Haloumi and Cheese burger gorgeous) through to the waiters, waitresses and then on our return at night the bar staff who looked after us and then rang us a taxi and to top it off the doorman came and found us and escorted us to the taxi , well !! AWESOME, will be recommending to all my family and friends, far and away the best place in Chester in my opinion, you could give other surrounding bars tips in looking after customers, well done and will be back soon.

1  Thank charlottelucas99

Reviewed August 10, 2013

Staff VERY nice, even smiled at our poor jokes. Food was good, and some of the specials (which include a glass of wine) were an excellent value.

Reviewed August 9, 2013 via mobile

I visit this place at least once every two months for their amazing cocktail - The Hansel and Gretel. Delicious! It also helps that the atmosphere is always buzzing and service is always given with a smile.

Reviewed July 31, 2013

I haven't been here for a couple of months but can't wait to go back the next time I am in Chester. They have a wide range of cocktails & the staff are extremely knowledgeable on the menu & will alter anything to your personal taste. The cocktails are around £8 a glass but are very much worth it as I haven't seen these anywhere before. The service & presentation are exceptional. My personal favourite was a bluebell caipirinha (I think?) and my girlfriend loved the Hansel & Gretel gingerbread type one. I've eaten here once on the night where it is £10 for a steak & a glass of wine. The steak was the best I've had & came out cut up so you can see if it is cooked how you like it. The chips came in a tin can & on a board with the sauce which I really liked. Brilliant value for money.

The atmosphere is really relaxed & they have a couple of booths with seats that look like kegs which I thought was really cool. They have plenty of outdoor space which is nice on a sunny day. The staff are brilliant & give you personal & fast service. I highly recommend you go here if you are in Chester :)

1  Thank Sailor-x-Way
Reviewed July 31, 2013

Went here with friends whilst we were all visiting Chester, and really glad we did. The service was excellent, and the young waitress couldn't do enough for us. Food was amazing , and my husband said the steak and guiness pie was the best pie he had ever eaten.We stayed our table for a long time afterwards , and never felt that we should leave. all in all a really great place to eat and would recomend to everyone.