“If you like mussels this is for you !!!”
Review of Moules A Go Go - - CLOSED

Moules A Go Go -
Cuisines: European, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Though the name might conjure up images of dancing mussels, Chester’s Moules A Go-Go is a class act. Focusing on modern European-style cuisine, the restaurant is done up in rich, continental-style woods giving it a contemporary yet relaxed feel. Steak frites, fresh fish and rotisserie cooked meats all grace the a la carte menu, but you’d be foolish to miss some of the freshest mussels this side of the ocean. Brought fresh from the Anglesey cost, they’re freshly steamed in one of four ways: classique, mariniere, chorizo or green Thai cury. Friday and Saturday’s also sees the popular grilled lobster meals in, and a surf and turf with a rib eye steak and 1/2 a grilled lobster is a steal at £15.95.
Nantwich, United Kingdom
“If you like mussels this is for you !!!”
Reviewed October 4, 2013

Visited for lunch recently.Mussels come in a choice of sauces from traditional white wiine and garlic to thai curry.I opted for Anglesey Mussels with leeks and bacon.It was excellent.My son had seafood spaghetti which was also very good.Good busy atmosphere and attentive service.Recommended.!!

Visited June 2013

Birkenhead, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“We visited Chester and had our lunch at Moules, the food was excellent and the staff were a credit to the restaurant.”
Reviewed September 30, 2013

We were impressed with the menu however decided on the Sunday Roast which did not disappoint. The staff were pleasant and nothing was too much trouble. We thorougly enjoyed our meal and have already booked a return visit.

1 Thank Lin S
Manchester, United Kingdom
“definitely eat here !”
Reviewed September 28, 2013

We also went in on a whim - preadvised by trip advisor !
early start for Sat - 11.30
this was catered for (ha !) without difficulty
Camembert started and then
a special - lobster - which reminded me of a meal I had in Paree Nov 1999
it is now late 2013

so yes one of the best meals I have had.....

A day of Chester races - in the next table - Polish or Russian speakers
were they gangsters out for the day ?
and over my shoulder - Italians - oh my god Mafia !

Definitely recommended.

Chessington, United Kingdom
“Fantastic lunch”
Reviewed September 27, 2013

We went in on a whim for a quick lunch and what a great decision.

I had moules with bacon and leek washed down with a lovely cool Leffe

My partner had crab cakes and a wine

The food was fantastic. Services fast and friendly. Music was a great backgound (sinatra, streisand, etc)

Would thoroughly recommend

Visited September 2013
chester
“Fab food fab staff great night. Such great place to dine.”
Reviewed September 26, 2013

We visited last week on the recomendation of a friend. We were not dissapointed. My husband had the mussles in an amazing sauce, not being a mussle lover I was tempted to try one, I have to confess to being almost converted! I had the baked cheese which had the most amazing flavour, not like your average goats cheese.
The staff were delight.
We will be visiting again next month, its taken a long time to find a restaraunt in chester that we could call a regular haunt of ours but this place could be it.