“Go Go Go!”
Review of Moules A Go Go - - CLOSED

Moules A Go Go -
Good for: Romantic, Bar scene, Large groups, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Though the name might conjure up images of dancing mussels, Chester’s Moules A Go-Go is a class act. Focusing on modern European-style cuisine, the restaurant is done up in rich, continental-style woods giving it a contemporary yet relaxed feel. Steak frites, fresh fish and rotisserie cooked meats all grace the a la carte menu, but you’d be foolish to miss some of the freshest mussels this side of the ocean. Brought fresh from the Anglesey cost, they’re freshly steamed in one of four ways: classique, mariniere, chorizo or green Thai cury. Friday and Saturday’s also sees the popular grilled lobster meals in, and a surf and turf with a rib eye steak and 1/2 a grilled lobster is a steal at £15.95.
Flintshire,
“Go Go Go!”
Reviewed September 30, 2012

My husband introduced me to here when we first met, I loved the ambience, the friendly staff and the quality of food. Plenty to choose from some great offers and a lovely location easy to move onto Bridge Street or Stay on Watergate Street.
Each course was as tasty as the next and offers real good value for money.

• Visited October 2011

gbr
“We will be back”
Reviewed September 23, 2012

On a day visit to Chester we called at this place.We found the staff friendly and enjoyed the food.Sirlion steak and mussels,served on hot plates.my partners steak was excellent...have to say I couldnt finish the mussels there was such a lot. the chips were good and the salad.Used taste card and were very happy with our choice.

• Visited September 2012
London, United Kingdom
“Nice place”
Reviewed September 21, 2012

Lovely decor, fashionable, interesting menu, featuring mussels as a speciality but something for everyone.
We shared a fritto misto to start, that was excellent - hot, wholesome, good seafood. Just a light floury batter.
My mussels were big, fat, juicy; excellent quality, but the mariniere sauce was poor - I think water had been used instead of white wine. It's a dish I make myself. My advice would be to choose one of the other methods of cooking like a cream sauce. My husband's steak was nice, cooked as he wanted. Staff friendly, nice bar area.

Visited August 2012
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“fabulpus food!!!”
Reviewed September 14, 2012

really enjoyed my meal here, the mussels were beautiful, service was great, cost was good! definately recommend to seafood lovers!!

Visited September 2012
Chester
“Fab and not just for seafood”
Reviewed September 12, 2012

I love that you can't get moules unless the catch allows - no selling you the frozen version! Been there many times - they change the decor quite often but it's always attractive. Lovely staff and the clientele seem to appreciate them which makes for a lovely atmosphere. You can have your latte hot if you wish which isn't authentic but the place is about giving the customers what they want!

Visited February 2012