“Happy anniversary!”

Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Japanese, Thai
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed January 17, 2013

My boyfriend and I went for our 1 year anniversary! We were not greeted with a smile and felt like we had almost disturbed the waitress from doing nothing! (We were one of the 1st tables in of a fairly quiet Monday early evening...) Despite this, we had friendly service upstairs and the food was amazing! We were allowed to order food from the Teppanyaki menu downstairs, followed by lots of food from the Thai menu! It was really fabulous and very reasonably priced for an A La Carte menu. We have since been back with friends and again received the same greeting, but the service that followed and the food has compensated...

Write a ReviewReviews (1,439)

Reviewed January 12, 2013

The food is always excellent here. They do a really well priced early bird menu, which has a good choice of courses. There was no apparent dip in the quality either.

1  Thank JnB1309
Reviewed January 11, 2013

The Thai restaurant is amazing! By far the best in the northwest :) Good veggi options and the tofu dished are AMAZING! Good value for money (especially the early sitting menu!)

Staff are really friendly and helpful - I always try and arrange any sort of social eating/party event here as I know I wont be dissapointed!

Reviewed January 7, 2013

I visited the Siam Thai part of this restaurant on Friday with my wife as a little treat for her, (she loves Thai food!).
As we walked in the door we were greeted with the Japanese part of the operation, which was buzzing, it looked great. A young gentleman took us upstairs where we were shown our table. The restaurant is aesthetically pleasing, with a good dollop of 'cosyness' for such a large space. Food was fantastic, I had a tom yam soup which was packed full of flavor, followed by two different curries and noodles. I must say, the food was delicious, the service however left a lot to be desired. Very basic stuff, sat down at the start, no one took drinks for 15 mins, asked for bill at the end, nothing appeared. The waitresses were busy laying other tables and polishing cutlery. We didn't feel important to them one bit.

Don't doubt going here on this review, its very good. I just hope the staff pay some more attention to their customers after reading this.

You must try the Tom Yam Soup!!!!!!

1  Thank Peanut944
Reviewed January 6, 2013 via mobile

I've used this restaurant many times. It's got a great atmosphere and is ideal for many occasions whether it be an intimate dinner for two, entertaining business clients, or larger parties. Wide choice of food and drink with friendly staff on hand to look after you.