Tripadvisor
Chester
Post
Inbox
Search

“Great food - friendly staff”
Review of Bombay Palace

Bombay Palace
Ranked #98 of 661 Restaurants in Chester
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Gateway to superp Indian cuisine
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Great food - really friendly staff and very good at advising our vegan friends. They even adapted a couple of things so it was vegan friendly. Definitely would come again

Date of visit: January 2020
1  Thank KarenW544
Write a reviewReviews (208)

Reviewed January 1, 2020

We had a excellent meal at a very reasonable price , the staff were very friendly and polite. We could not have wished for better service.

Date of visit: January 2020
2  Thank geoffe666
Reviewed December 29, 2019 via mobile

Went here last night, didnt book and they could easily fit us in. Service is a bit slow here, my.glass was.empty for quite a while so i asked for another beer even though several waiters had walked past.
Food is nice although my wifes butter chicken was not what she nprmaply has and didnt like it. My Bhuna was nice.
I would go back if in town.

Date of visit: December 2019
1  Thank craigbKentUk
Reviewed December 7, 2019 via mobile

We’ve been eating at the Bombay Palace for years. This restaurant has been around for decades, and it’s a gem for those who like traditional Indian eateries.

Consistently well-cooked, fresh food, good portion size and friendly, relaxed service. The owners, brothers Zafor and Earon, are very welcoming.

Highly recommended!

Date of visit: November 2019
1  Thank S6743IMnamaste
Reviewed November 25, 2019

Ate here Sunday 23 November. Just me and my husband,. Taken to a small booth. Very cosy although a bit dark. Service was great and relaxed. We had poppadoms and chutney lovely spiced tray of chutney. Onion bhaji crisp and of good size. My husband had garlic chicken curry will I had chicken dupiaza, both were good size portions, we asked the young waiter his name was King the size of the rice and naan, he was very honest and said one of each would be plenty. He was so right naan was so fluffy. If we were in Chester again we would definitely use this restaurant again .

Date of visit: November 2019