“Very rude staff.”
Review of Red House Farm

Red House Farm
Ranked #60 of 347 things to do in Cheshire
Reviewed May 1, 2013 via mobile

I am still hobbling on a twisted ankle as I was very rudely instructed to remove my two year old from a bouncy castle that we thought was open to all. I ran on with my shoes on as quickly as possible and two members of staff just stood and watched me struggle once I had injured myself. It was my fault that I left my shoes on but they should not have been so abrupt in the first place to make me panic.

4  Thank 67,889

Reviewed April 14, 2013

We had a birthday party here today for 16 10/11 year old boys. They had a fantastic time outdoors playing laser tag games. From the moment we arrived the staff had everything under control from entertaining the kids as they arrived on an inflatable slide to supervising the games, providing the food, supervising the party itself even wrapping the individual cake slices at the end ! The staff were all enthusiastic and helpful. All of the boys had a really brilliant time and it was fun but very professionally run and great value for money (and the easiest party ever for parents !).

Reviewed March 6, 2013

Just had lunch at Red house farm and even considering the renovation work going on had a really lovely lunch . Food is excellent and the staff very friendly and attentive. Would recomend a visit it will be lovely when the work is complete and the restuarant is back downstairs and a bigger.

Reviewed November 4, 2012

We have visited here for the last three Halloween's and never Ben disappointed. The farm shop is well stocked and genuinely good. Staff attitude is excellent. My kids loved the climbing wall and would have happily stayed all day.

Reviewed October 25, 2012

I have recently visited red house farm and left extremely disappointed, as i have been a visitor many times. On this occasion I felt that the attitude of the kitchen staff had no tolerance for children. I was made to feel bad for taking my 3 year old, we had an accident with the salt which i offered to pay for but the girl stated that my 3 year old son was going to have more bad luck as he hadn't thrown the salt over his shoulder and that the devil was going to get him. We then spent the rest of the time being watched, which made us leave. I will not be visiting this place again and would not recommend this place to anyone with children.

4  Thank GarrattLymm