“Best coffee in Jersey in this relaxed cafe with character ”

Bean Around The World
Ranked #4 of 24 Coffee & Tea in Jersey
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Reviewed February 11, 2014 via mobile

Their filter coffee is fantastic, and I'm a huge coffee snob. I was elated to find a drinkable cup in Jersey. (Yep, that sorta coffee snob...)

Cake and sandwich collection was fine. I'm vegetarian and don't like much dairy, so could only eat there if I went early enough in the day to get in on some of the soup.

Bonus points for having an R2D2 tribute loo!

2  Thank LSPollack
There are newer reviews for Bean Around The World

Reviewed February 4, 2014 via mobile

If you're like me and needed a good cup of coffee, breakfast, and a relaxing and inviting atmosphere you should spend your time and money here.

The staff is helpful and friendly.

The cup of dark roast coffee I had didn't disappoint me. Neither did the breakfast burrito, which I was surprised to find so good outside of North America. It had been my experience on mainland Britain to be constantly let down by anything remotely North American in their food. Not here.

As I said above. If you need breakfast and a good cup of coffee, this is the place for you.

1  Thank Nathan P
Reviewed December 4, 2013

I liked everything about the restaurant, the staff are very friendly but also completely professional. The food is delicious with a good choice of wines. The atmosphere is also very pleasant.

2  Thank sally b
Reviewed September 7, 2013

Called in to Bean Around The World for a coffee this morning. It was very busy which is always a good sign. I ordered a cuppacino with Soya milk for £ 1-90 which was good value. The staff were quick and friendly. I would certainly recommend stopping by.

2  Thank Patricia M
Reviewed August 28, 2013

A chilled location for a great cup of coffee. The decor just screamed "we do great coffee" and I was not disappointed.

2  Thank Priscilla H