“Great pizza's” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Uk
“Great pizza's”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 26, 2013

Was over for holiday in Jersey visiting friends and family - I was told that they were the best pizzas about. Since having been there I understand why! A great slice of island life - really cool setting, super nice staff and amazing pizzas. Definitely recommend. We decided to eat on the slipway due to a sport of fab weather!!

John,

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank John277266

Jersey
“Best Pizza!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2012

This was the best pizza I have had in ages - the pizza's all had generous toppings and were really tasy. Situated right on the slipway at Bel Royal and on a warm sunny evening you can have your pizza either sitting at one of the picnic tables available or on the seawall or even on the beach - they also offer a takeaway service so it's the best of both worlds ! Shame we don't live in the home delivery vicinity but fully understand their reasons for not offering an "island wide" service.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank JMxRO
Jersey
“Best takeaway pizza in Jersey”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2012

I've used both Pizza Quarter outlets in Jersey and eaten pizza there and used the home delivery service on a number of occasions. The pizzas are great quality and the toppings are very generous. The service is always friendly and I've been impressed with their online ordering system when I've used that. I would definitely recommend Pizza Quarter if you want a takeaway, and sitting outside their outlets beside a stunning beach is pretty good, especially at sunset....

• Visited July 2012
2 Thank Linda1892
Channel Islands
“Un cooked pizza”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2012

The driver was parked 15 doors up the street and i had to walk to him. I may as well of walked to the shop. We ordered 2 Glutton pizzas with a portion of wedges, 2 cans of coke and 2 dips. The driver gave us the food 1 hour after ordering with no drinks and dips. I gave a tip when paying which was before i recieved the food. The driver said the rest of my order was in the car. I had to wait for him to then return without the drinks and sauce he said he had brought. I requested the amount of the dips and drinks to be refunded as he had another two orders to deliver before getting the rest of my my order. When i eventually got to my flat i found the pizza soggy and still a little un cooked with hardly any toppings. I very much reccommend for people to go to Alvins or Pizza Hut.

• Visited June 2012
3 Thank Mandy59
UK
“Take away service is excellent - gluten free pizza fantastic!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2012

We use the PQ at Bel Royal and their service is great - we are lucky enough to live in their delivery area and their delivery service is quick, ordering by phone is easy and we have always had beautifully cooked pizzas.

The ordinary pizzas look great and I am reliably informed that they taste lovely.

The gluten free option only comes in 9" option, but I find this is plenty for one person. The base is very edible and the toppings are lovely - staff are knowledgeable and it's one of my favourite quick take away treats on the island

Great service, lovely staff and fab pizzas - can't ask for much more!

• Visited May 2012