We booked at short notice for a five night break, due to coinciding acidentally with Alderney week there were problems with flights, Maria at the hotel spent a considerable ammount of time in contact with us to make acceptable arrangements. We found the staff at the Hotel, friendly, helpful and always available.
As we like a quiet life, being situated over "The Diver",(the local pub) was a little upseting, however a short conversation with Robert (asst. general manager) amicably resolved the problem.
In our view the hotel is of a high standard and very reasonably priced.
Alderney is, by the level of other places we have visited, not
tourist orientated, this made our stay all the more enjoyable and we will most certainly be returning to the Braye Beach Hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Without doubt the most luxurious hotel in Alderney, the stunning Braye Beach Hotel has one of the most spectacular views you could wish for, standing picture-perfect on the edge of Alderney's finest sandy beach. This stylish and elegant hotel offers the highest standards of food, accommodation and personal service. With the style and elegance of a luxury small hotel, the finer points of hospitality come as standard. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com and Travelocity so you can book your Braye Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Braye Beach Resort All Inclusive
- Braye Beach Alderney
- Braye Beach Hotel Alderney, Channel Islands