I arrived at the hotel well before 11 am, expecting to leave my bags until booking in time - no, I was shown straight to my room, and what a room! It was a Platinum Braye Beach view room. The first thing you do is look out the French door that leads to a small balcony - stunning, even when overcast. Next you look at the room, to the right was a small seating area with a couch, coffee table and a padded chair (very comfortable) and a reasonable sized flat screen TV on a chest of draws. (if your TV reception is no good, let reception know, they can fix it) The bed is a huge double, I had no tape measure, but "large" and one of the best I have ever slept on. In the wardrobe there are two towelling robes, which even fitted me 16.5 stone frame , and two pairs of disposable slippers, on the top shelf there is a small safe. The bathroom has every thing you want, fluffy towels, a full bath, and power shower and spotless. There is also a small fridge with gratis bottled water and a jug of Alderney milk to go with the tea/coffee ingredients on the shelf above. Above that shelf is another with a decanter of Sherry with glasses - I don't like Sherry so did not indulge. Now comes breakfast - some places give you a huge plate of very mediocre products that have not been well cooked or presented - with Braye Beach you get small portions, but they are the best quality, perfectly cooked and presented - I know which I prefer - Braye Beach. All in all, I will be back I can't remember who said it, Arnold Schwarzenegger or General MacArthur, but "I'll be Back!".
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Without doubt the most luxurious hotel in Alderney, the stunning Braye Beach Hotel has one of the most spectacular views you could wish for, standing picture-perfect on the edge of Alderney's finest sandy beach. This stylish and elegant hotel offers the highest standards of food, accommodation and personal service. With the style and elegance of a luxury small hotel, the finer points of hospitality come as standard. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Braye Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Braye Beach Resort All Inclusive
- Braye Beach Alderney
- Braye Beach Hotel Alderney, Channel Islands