We stayed at the Braye Beach Hotel for 3 nights (10th- 13th Sept) . From the moment we arrived we were absolutely impressed by the quality of service. Marie on reception was superbly efficient and had a very pleasant manner. Nothing was too much trouble. She gave us a full tour of the hotel before showing us to our our beautifully appointed room. All our requests were met with a smile and instant action. The best receptionist I have ever met!
At dinner we met Richard (General Manager) for the first time. From this point on he treated us like old friends with his perfect mixture of character, perception, bonhommie, efficiency and genuine friendliness.
Situated right on the beach and within a stones throw of the harbour, the location of the hotel could not be better.
We look forward to returning again next spring, next summer and dare I say next autumn
David & Lynne
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Without doubt the most luxurious hotel in Alderney, the stunning Braye Beach Hotel has one of the most spectacular views you could wish for, standing picture-perfect on the edge of Alderney's finest sandy beach. This stylish and elegant hotel offers the highest standards of food, accommodation and personal service. With the style and elegance of a luxury small hotel, the finer points of hospitality come as standard. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Braye Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Braye Beach Resort All Inclusive
- Braye Beach Alderney
- Braye Beach Hotel Alderney, Channel Islands