Fabulous location. Great décor and fabrics. Silence at night. Good rooms with all the finishing touches such as tea and coffee, biscuits, free Wi Fi, fruit and even sherry! Views to die for. Incredible staff that cannot do enough for you. Good value fine dining. Wonderful bar and outdoor seating and dining areas literally on the beach. Everything is meticulously overseen by the most welcoming flamboyant General Manager Richard who works tirelessly and charmingly to ensure you enjoy every minute of your stay. Richard makes you feel like you own the place from the minute you arrive and I am sure that even if you asked him to provide you with a pet elephant for your stay, he would somehow manage it with the greatest of pleasure. Do try it!!!
This is real understated quality. It is not a big hotel and it is clear that you really matter to the staff and management. We tried a couple of the local restaurants for a bit of variety and found the hotel dinner was actually by far the best value in the area and it was a bonus that it was also the best quality.
In a word..."Bliss".
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Without doubt the most luxurious hotel in Alderney, the stunning Braye Beach Hotel has one of the most spectacular views you could wish for, standing picture-perfect on the edge of Alderney's finest sandy beach. This stylish and elegant hotel offers the highest standards of food, accommodation and personal service. With the style and elegance of a luxury small hotel, the finer points of hospitality come as standard. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Braye Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Braye Beach Resort All Inclusive
- Braye Beach Alderney
- Braye Beach Hotel Alderney, Channel Islands