We stayed for four nights, but wished it had been for four weeks. On arrival we were given a guided tour of the hotel which was a lovely welcoming touch. Our room was on the 2nd floor with a balcony overlooking the beach. Fresh Milk in a jug for tea and coffee, which was in the fridge and topped up daily, together with the decanter of sherry was another added bonus and one which we had never experienced before. We made use of the hotel cinema on one occasion, where we had the film of our choice . Richard and his team were so very friendly and helpful and nothing seemed to be too much trouble for them. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and we will definately be returning in the very near future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Without doubt the most luxurious hotel in Alderney, the stunning Braye Beach Hotel has one of the most spectacular views you could wish for, standing picture-perfect on the edge of Alderney's finest sandy beach. This stylish and elegant hotel offers the highest standards of food, accommodation and personal service. With the style and elegance of a luxury small hotel, the finer points of hospitality come as standard. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Booking.com so you can book your Braye Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Braye Beach Resort All Inclusive
- Braye Beach Alderney
- Braye Beach Hotel Alderney, Channel Islands