If you want a relaxing break at a hotel with friendly excellent service, look no further! Our room overlooks Braye Beach from one balcony and the breakwater from the other!
Bed six foot, comfortable, all very clean, safe to store valuables, two chairs, balcony with two chairs and another Juliet balcony overlooking the beach. Also pillows wonderful which is not always the case!? Amazing to see high tide this morning and last night to see moon shining on the sea! We have taken some amazing pictures!
So far food wise - crab sandwich delicious, wine superb and breakfast best I have had in any hotel!
Fresh milk in jug in fridge rather than little long life milks (very special touch).
We had a problem with fridge on arrival and we locked safe by mistake but sorted in minutes by friendly staff.
Alderney is a quiet special place and well worth a visit!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Without doubt the most luxurious hotel in Alderney, the stunning Braye Beach Hotel has one of the most spectacular views you could wish for, standing picture-perfect on the edge of Alderney's finest sandy beach. This stylish and elegant hotel offers the highest standards of food, accommodation and personal service. With the style and elegance of a luxury small hotel, the finer points of hospitality come as standard. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Braye Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Braye Beach Resort All Inclusive
- Braye Beach Alderney
- Braye Beach Hotel Alderney, Channel Islands