This was our 2nd trip to Alderney and the Braye Beach Hotel and I'm glad to report that my original opinion hasn't changed, one little bit! It's still the best hotel I've ever stayed at!
All the staff, from the maintenance guy to the manager, were as friendly and helpful as ever, but a special mention must go to Nicole, the Front Office Manager, who is one of the nicest and most efficient people I've ever met!
One of the best things about this visit was the electric bikes - Last time, we visited, we hired normal bikes and Alderney is quite hilly, so we had to get off and walk, quite often! This time we could just peddle up the hills as if we were riding on the flat! The battery lasted a complete lap of the island and I am no light-weight person!
All in all, it was another quality trip and I can't recommend the combination Alderney and the Braye Beach Hotel, enough!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Without doubt the most luxurious hotel in Alderney, the stunning Braye Beach Hotel has one of the most spectacular views you could wish for, standing picture-perfect on the edge of Alderney's finest sandy beach. This stylish and elegant hotel offers the highest standards of food, accommodation and personal service. With the style and elegance of a luxury small hotel, the finer points of hospitality come as standard. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Braye Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Braye Beach Resort All Inclusive
- Braye Beach Alderney
- Braye Beach Hotel Alderney, Channel Islands