“Er...”

Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed June 6, 2012 via mobile

Restaurant

Pleasant enough and the waiter was efficient although we were the only people eating.

drink

We both had draft carling which was good but 3.90 a pint

I had duck tikka and asked for it hot. It was korma heat and very oily I asked the waiter for some chillis which he kindly provided. If I had been told it was lamb I could probably have been convinced.

My partner had lamb which was also very oily and the cheese nan 'rock like'.

The pilau rice was good. The Alu sag was 4.95.

The best thing about the meal was that I bought two quids inn vouchers so 46 quid was only 26 quid.

I will be amazed if the restauant makes it to Christmas.

Reviewed May 15, 2012

Since my last review of this restaurant, we now eat here at least once a month. This appears to be an undiscovered gem on the outskirts of St Helier. The standard of food is excellent and always consistant. Never had a bad meal.

Give it a try !

Reviewed May 12, 2012

The combination of a reasonable pub The Forum on the ground floor (with a range of real ales) and this Indian restaurant on the first floor should be a winner, however on my Friday evening visit there was nobody else in the restaurant!

The surroundings, service and food were all above average so I have no clue why it wasn't busier. My set menu at £16.95 was good and the option of bring drinks upstairs from the bar suited me well.

Reviewed August 14, 2011

We went on a Friday lunchtime with my family (3 kids aged 8,10 and 12) and tucked into the great value lunchtime set menu. Excellent food and great service. I have tried all the indian restaurants in Jersey and this is definitely the best.

Reviewed June 15, 2011

Mumbai Kitchen is the sister restaurant to Kaiyum's. The menu's are similar, with mumbai kitchen being aimed at parties but still cater for a table for two. Amazing indian food, friendly staff, nice atmosphere with original artwork and indian sari material decorating the walls.

I'm a bit of a lightweight when it comes to heat, but they will cook a dish "mild" if you ask, or extra hot.

They also serve indian bar snack in the pub downstairs. Definitely my new favourite Indian and closer to to home too !!