“Amazing!!!!”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 16, 2013

We cant stay away, as a family of steak lovers. Once again it was a plessure to visit, the steaks where cooked perfect, staff an service was lovely, we all really enjoyed our meal, Thank you. We will be back, for more! :)

Reviewed January 13, 2013

Well I think the title says it all!! We visited Sat 12th Jan 2013 and were blown away by the wonderful selection on the menu. My boyfriend had it in his mind that he would have a burger but after seeing the menu decided on the 12oz sirloin and was not disappointed!! I treated myself to the exotic mixed grill, a mighty feast of four meats that just blew my mind away - a real must to have if you like meat. The steaks were tender and cooked perfectly - when you say medium rare that's exactly what you get. This chef knows what he's doing!
Add the quality of the food to the friendly knowledgeable staff and this place is a winner. I would say it's Cambridgeshire's best kept secret.

Reviewed January 11, 2013

Well what can I say?
If you like steak you will love this place.
Steak cooked to perfection, Service is first class and all the staff are very friendly and accommodating.
It's a place that you will want to keep coming back to as there are so many wonderful meats to try on their menu.

Will be back soon steak house

2  Thank Jason6472
Reviewed January 1, 2013

Well after hearing so much about the Steakhous, iv just had my own taster, an it was every thing that i have heard! I love steak, an didnt think it could get better, the atmosphere was very friendly, an the food was even better, Thank you so much for a great meal, i will be recomending to friends an family, an will see you again soon :)

2  Thank Kayleigh C
Reviewed December 29, 2012

Visited this place with my partner. From the outside it looks a little like a local run down pub, but step inside and wow!
The food is cooked to perfection and very resonably priced. We liked the fact that the portions were good and you werent fobbed off with a tiny steak and excessive salad garnish!
Will be back!