“Outstanding!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Littleport Steakhouse - CLOSED

Littleport Steakhouse
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Newbury, United Kingdom
“Outstanding!!”
Reviewed December 23, 2012

The service/waitressing was to the highest standard. Along with the food which was out of this world it really was the best experience I've had in a restaurant. The steaks were cooked to perfection, extreamely tender and cooked just they way I asked it to be.

• Visited December 2012

Ely, England, United Kingdom
“Well worth a visit!”
Reviewed December 13, 2012

We have been to the steakhouse several times now, both for their normal menu and their Sunday Roast. Each time has been fantastic. The food is wonderful an the staff are friendly! It has fast become one of our favourite places to go and we are keen to recommend to others! Looking forward to sampling some of those cocktails tomorrow!

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank Angelica F
Ely
“A Great Family Meal”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

We have been twice, first time on a Sunday for a Delicious Roast, That me my partner an 3year old daughter thoroughly enjoyed. We felt very comfortable with the fact that we brought our daughter with us, as some places say children are welcome however it feels different once there. The second time was just me an my partner, for a meal, to try the exotic meat they offer, so so glad we did, we both once again thoroughly enjoyed our evening the mixed grill was delicious, service was great an friendly, an the atmosphere was very warm an welcoming.

• Visited November 2012
St. Albans, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic!!! - Even for veggies!”
Reviewed December 10, 2012

Recently visited the steakhouse with my family - as a confirmed vegatarian, I had some concerns about frequenting a Steakhouse, but as it was my sons birthday - i was firmly over-ruled in favour of his choice.

It was fantastic - I had the veggie burger which was cooked to perfection, found the staff to be extremely helpful and accommodating and the owner Corrine made sure that my family had a meal to remember and treated us all like we were friends and guests of honour. I would recommend this restaurant HIGHLY!

• Visited December 2012
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent!”
Reviewed December 3, 2012

Myself and a group of friends visited on a sunday lunchtime. Waitresses were very helpful and accommodating. A very interesting selection of meats to choose from including the likes of kangaroo and water buffalo. Presented very nicely. We shall be returning!

1 Thank richard_nell