“Excellent!”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 3, 2012

Myself and a group of friends visited on a sunday lunchtime. Waitresses were very helpful and accommodating. A very interesting selection of meats to choose from including the likes of kangaroo and water buffalo. Presented very nicely. We shall be returning!

1  Thank richard_nell

Reviewed November 30, 2012

So last week was my first visit to the steakhouse and i was beyond impressed! After people speaking so highly of it and keeping up to date with the works of the steakhouse via the facebook page i was rather excited! It was a sunday and while most of our table ordered a lovely looking sunday roast i ordered the schnitzel and it was so delicious and was just the right amount! My boyfriend tried the kangaroo steak and being a steak lover he quickly finished his plate saying it was the best steak he had had. The chips were delicious it was presented lovely and i cannot praise the staff enough for their service.I have now been again (its not even been a week since my first visit!) and more friends came along. Again, i couldnt resist and had the same as i ordered last time but with tear and share started which was a good protion size and a pudding which was to die for! My boyfriend also thoroughly enjoyed his second time their and so did all the others on our table as we are all left relaxed and very very satisfied. Service is brilliant, food impeccable, staff wonderful and i now have a lovely restaurant to spend time with people i care about in a lovely friendly environment! Its a place that will keep you coming back for more just to see the lovely staff and relax wuth friends and family. See you soon steakhouse! Cant wait to try the xmas menu!!!

Reviewed November 26, 2012

My boyfriend booked this restaurant for us as we were staying in Ely just for the evening.
Both being lovers of steak, and reading the reviews on here; we had our expectations set very high to say the least. Littleport Steakhouse did not dissapoint.. it blows the other establishments out of the water!
We had calamari and garlic tear and share bread, both were lovely. The servings were much bigger than we expected or had had previously at other restaurants. Then the highlight of the night, 10oz fillet steaks, cooked rare.. and perfectly!! It was incredible!! It melted in my mouth, served with chips and I also bought a sauce but decided not to even eat the sauce because the steak just didn't need it, it was so tender. We then shared the lemon cheesecake which was beautifully homemade and delicious. When the bill came we were both shocked about how reasonable it was, compared to other restaurants in the area.
The owner introduced herself at the end of the meal as it was quiet (being a monday night), and we spoke to her for a good hour about her experience in the restautant trade. She was warm and friendly and we were left with a feeling we had made a friend.
I can't say enough wonderful things about this restaurant, we live around 1 1/2 hours away but have said we would make the journey just for the steak.

Thank you for making our trip perfect.

1  Thank Lois E
Reviewed November 25, 2012

We have become regulars to the Littleport Steakhouse. Finally a fantastic restaurant on our doorstep. We have been for meals as a couple as well as small and large family gatherings; including children. The interior is attractive and comfortable and the staff are very friendly and accommodating. The food is wonderful and well presented, such amazing meats are on the menu. We love the puddings! All homemade and delicious. We think it is well priced and definitely worth a visit. We look forward to many more meals here.

Reviewed November 24, 2012

I booked this restaurant because of the Home made deserts and I am very pleased I did, they were fantastic. great portion sizes and reasonably priced. the main meal came out brilliantly presented and tasted great too. everything was clean and tidy. Staff were friendly and keen. toilets are a tad chilly but nicely decorated and lovely and clean. would go back to this restaurant and reccommend it to others.