“Still on the downward slope”
Review of Prezzo - Ely

Prezzo - Ely
Ranked #22 of 117 Restaurants in Ely
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Soham
“Still on the downward slope”
Reviewed November 4, 2013

The staff all appeared to be completely new and we have visited Prezzo literally dozens of times. The service was very slow. We had a voucher for 30% discount from mains but the waitress (who clearly hadn't a clue) disputed the Pollo Siciliano as being a "special" i.e. ineligible for discount. This is absolute rubbish as I have ordered it many, many times.

Left to myself I would have argued but I was not the host. So Prezzo - you still owe my daughter approximately £3.50!

• Visited November 2013

• Polish first
Ely
“Excellent food good service”
Reviewed October 31, 2013 via mobile

Me, my mum and dad decided to go to Prezzo as we had some money off vouchers. We had for starters I had calamari which was nice, my mum had baked mushrooms which she enjoyed and my dad had the prawns which were nice. For mains I had steak and rocket executive pizza which was fantastic, my mum had pasta which she found was filling but nice and my dad had the pepperoni executive pizza which he liked. For dessert me and mum had the same vanilla cheesecake but she had raspberries and I had strawberries they were both good and perfect to finish off the meal as they were from the mini desserts you also got a hot drink as well that was nice. The only downside was that the lighting was a bit to bright and the shelves with the blue vases on where a bit dusty. Apart from that the staff were good and even though it was busy the food was not very late. I will certainly be coming back.

Visited October 2013
cambs
“Great girlie night out!”
Reviewed October 29, 2013

I often go to Prezzo in Ely with my girl friends and we always have a lovely time and meal. Sometime the service can be a bit slow but we are never in a rush so it doesnt matter, in fact we are quite often the last ones to leave the restaurant, and although im sure the staff are always keen to go home they never rush us and make us feel like we have to leave! The food has always been good and no complaints as of yet! And very good value. Would definitely recommend.

• Visited October 2013
Ely
“One of the best pizzas - ever”
Reviewed October 21, 2013

I shared one of the executive lobster and king prawn pizzas with my wife, and can honestly say it was superb. We started with olives which were stoned and were very tasty. The starter of baked mushrooms was very tasty.
Service was prompt, and meals freshly prepared , and we came away feeling we had had one of the best Italian we have had for a long time

• Visited October 2013
U.K
“MandJ”
Reviewed October 8, 2013

Ely has its choice of diners coving most tastes but Prezzo (part of a chain) was open later and had outdoor facilities which suited the weather on our visit & which we would recommend partly for the excellent view of the Cathedral from the elevated area. Service was attentive with helpful responses to our questions re the menu content plus a willingness to meet our supplementary needs.The costs were reasonable and we left well satisfied before strolling back to our pleasant hotel - Palm House.

• Visited December 2012