“A10 - Drive on!”

Cuisines: Asian, Chinese, Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Ok, I went to the A10 buffet on the recommendation by my sister as she was intending on taking our parents and her future in laws there for a little get together. Long story short I thought would take a friend and check the joint out before my picky parents went!
Me and my friend turn up to the A10 buffet the car park was baron ... we go inside and I honestly thought we had arrived to early as we were the only people in there! we were seated at a table for 4 which suited us as we had every intention on getting our monies worth! the waiter asked what we would like to drink and as we had no idea of prices etc. we asked for water... be specific when you ask for tap water as they brink you a small bottle costing £4 if you don’t! Ok so the waiter leaves us.... so we just take ourselves to the buffet and start picking what we would like, the food was cold! it looked as though it had been left out from the previous night! prawn crackers were there but even they tasted like they were left over from the past evening!!! ok so my first plate of Chinese was not all that great... the sauces were like glue the noodles were sticky and the meat well I'd rather not go there if I'm honest! So second plate consisted of the curry side... the chicken had just been put out and was barley hot the curry was goupy and just nasty! ok so I'm really not all that pleased by this point... I try the desert/salad cart thing... the jelly took me back to my school days and to be honest was pretty tasty but then it is jelly and I have never met anyone who could mess that up! the ice cream was frozen... as in my friend snapped the spoon frozen! the fruit was warm and I almost threw up over the melon!
The toilets were also interesting as the light was broken! I won’t tell you the horror I endured there!
Long story short is…. This place is very low on cost but the food was low on standards! I won’t recommend this place.

1  Thank Laura D
There are newer reviews for Mango Valley

Reviewed September 3, 2013

We visited the a10 buffet with low expectations after reading previous reviews. When we got there, there was only one other couple dining, they sat in stoney silence. We were quickly ushered to a table for 4 although there was only 2 of us. We were asked what we wanted to drink and just had to guess at what was available as they did not have a drinks menus. The waiter... Let's call him des... Mumbled something about carlsberg and cobra so we opted for 2 cobras it was no more than adequate for our requirements on the night. We then wandered on our own accord to the buffet cart and helped ourselves to a selection of asian cuisine..... Prawn toasties were present!!... When we returned to our table our drinks awaited us very efficient! We scoffed our food and following a second visit we decided we had had enough, by this time a few revellers had enter the building and the ambience increased marginally. Other notable aspects.... A good silhouette canvas... Annoying small flying insects... Quick removal of used plate.... Sometimes too quick!!!!..... We may or may not return to the a10 buffet depending on our desperation for food, however joking aside it is the best a10 buffet on the a10. Would definitely recommend it to other a10 fanatics... Peace out homies... Mr & mrs silhouette

1  Thank MrandmrsSilhouette
Reviewed September 2, 2013

This was the first time we had been since it changed from Spice World to A10 buffet. While the addition of Chinese choices sounds good, it means of course less choice of dishes on the Indian side. Food was OK but prawn toasties never appeared in our 1 hour there despite there being an empty space for them, and a waiter telling me when I asked that they were 'just coming'. They never did. OK, if you haven't got them just take the sign down. The Chinese food was generally tasty but the crispy duck for the duck pancakes was a disappointment. The dessert offerings were nice although I did see there is no longer mint chop chip ice cream available. All in all it was OK but we felt it had gone downhill a bit and we won't approach any future meal out there with the same degree of happy anticipation.

Reviewed August 17, 2013

went to the A10 Buffet with the family, it was very busy, nice change now they serve chinese food as well as Indian. Ideal as my wife loves chinese as do my boys, good selection, plenty to choose from. We enjoyed the meal and are looking forward to going back for an evening meal with a bigger selection of food. The staff were very polite and they now have a alcohol licence. Whilst writting this review I noticed an unfair review, which I totally disagree with. I recommend you give it a try. overall very good value for money,

Reviewed July 23, 2013

We were so looking forward to eating a nice curry after a long day out and looked for an all you can eat buffet and google coughed up Spice World. We arrived and the place were called the A10 buffet. Upon arrival we thought great and ordered our drinks. When we went up to the counter I were horrified at what I were seeing. The food that were there, which wasn't much looked days old and dry A peice of chicken I had were reheated and dry and the food did not taste very fresh either with the saag aloo tasting like it were on the turn. Our drinks were already on the table so felt obliged to eat what crap they had served us. I couldn't of even fancied seconds even if I wanted to. I told the man when we went to pay, that the food were horrible n he just laughed n took the money. Other people were also complaining behind us asking if they were going to cook something fresh and they were greeted with a bemused face. Within an hour I were throwing up and were for hours and also glued to the toilet seat with the most horrible gut ache and [--].
We will not be going there again and never recommend.

3  Thank rob d