“A Marvellous Gem in The Fens!”
Review of Indian Garden

Indian Garden
Ranked #32 of 115 Restaurants in Ely
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 25, 2013

This place is a wonderful gem in the fens- the food is fantastic wide and varied and it can be tempered if the dish is too hot or too mild.Abu the owner knows his customers and delivers excellent service and standards.I have been to many resturants - this is the one I always keep going back to and it is the place to take friends and family.I can certainly recommed the Chicken Naga ( hot!!!)Nothing is too much trouble for this place - please give it a go.If you are on a budget then they have their usual special priced night ( like most of the other resurants) - you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed February 1, 2013

Have visited many Indian restaurants in the area and Indian Garden continues to be my favourite. Extremely tasty food, would recommend to anyone.

Reviewed January 24, 2013

we have been to Indian Garden in this New Year eves and Christmas Eve with my family.We had good experience in both occasion.
where we are greeted by friendly staff and amazing food.

All in all, I would recommend this Indian as one of the best in Cambridge City.

Reviewed November 9, 2012

Simply the best Indian Restaurant in the area. My husband loves his curries, we travel quite a lot and we have yet to find a curry house as good on our travels, we are so pleased to have the best on our doorstep. Food is always excellent, menu whilst offering all the usual dishes also offers some unusual and unexpected dishes which include duck, salmon and scallops. Service is always very friendly. My brother-in-law who used to live near Bradford (which is full of Indian restaurants) always wants to go to the Indian Garden when he visits us as he is of the opinion that it is better than any restaurant in Bradford. A little gem in the fens.

Reviewed May 18, 2012

Service and food can vary and always has for the many years of visits.... Seasonal vegetables and sloppy kormas..... But always very nice and couldn't do more for you!