“Excellent food and brilliant service”
Review of Indian Garden

Indian Garden
Ranked #25 of 110 Restaurants in Ely
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Cambourne, United Kingdom
“Excellent food and brilliant service”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

we have been to Indian Garden in this New Year eves and Christmas Eve with my family.We had good experience in both occasion.
where we are greeted by friendly staff and amazing food.

All in all, I would recommend this Indian as one of the best in Cambridge City.

• Visited December 2012

Ely, United Kingdom
“Not to be missed”
Reviewed November 9, 2012

Simply the best Indian Restaurant in the area. My husband loves his curries, we travel quite a lot and we have yet to find a curry house as good on our travels, we are so pleased to have the best on our doorstep. Food is always excellent, menu whilst offering all the usual dishes also offers some unusual and unexpected dishes which include duck, salmon and scallops. Service is always very friendly. My brother-in-law who used to live near Bradford (which is full of Indian restaurants) always wants to go to the Indian Garden when he visits us as he is of the opinion that it is better than any restaurant in Bradford. A little gem in the fens.

• Visited November 2012
Littleport
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Hot and cold”
Reviewed May 18, 2012

Service and food can vary and always has for the many years of visits.... Seasonal vegetables and sloppy kormas..... But always very nice and couldn't do more for you!

Visited August 2011
Bildeston, United Kingdom
“Consistently great Indian food”
Reviewed February 6, 2012

We've lived in the village for over 5 years now, and are fortunate enough to live only a short stroll away from The Indian Garden. We tried it early on, and have never been disappointed with the food which is always fresh, full of flavours and not your typical greasy indian. We tend to have more takeaways than eat in now as we have a young daughter, but quality of takeaway is as good. The menu has changed subtley over the years with some new and good additions. Staff are always friendly and welcoming. All my family look forward to coming to stay with us and the prospect of a takeaway. Keep it up guys...thank you.

• Visited February 2012
Ely, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing, Distictive layering of Flavours, Great Service, Average Prices.”
Reviewed February 6, 2012

I had the Ocean Biryani which was full of suculent pieces of salmon, prawns and scallopes. I've never tried Scallopes before and was certainly not disappointed. The flavours came through in beautiful layers and, as I specifically requested, the veggie curry was lovely and spicy. My other half had the Lamb Tiika Pasanda with a side order of onion bajji's. I'm assuming from the grunt of pleasure and the fact he wouldn't share that they were pretty special too! The serivce was attentice but not overbearing. Would highly reccommend.

• Visited December 2011