“Our favourite”

Pipasha Restaurant
Ranked #34 of 690 Restaurants in Cambridge
Cuisines: Indian, Bangladeshi
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Validated Parking, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: A family run restaurant since 1999, just on the corner of Ditton walk on Newmarket road. We do sitting in and takeaway, delivery service and online ordering.
Cambridge, United Kingdom
“Our favourite”
Reviewed January 13, 2014 via mobile

Whenever we visit here we are never disappointed. We were greeted by all the Staff, who are absolutely lovely, very chatty and friendly.
The food is fantastic, and the service is spot on, we have never found anywhere that can match it.
Thank you for a lovely evening, will be back soon.
(Please open a restaurant in St Ives, Cambs, so we don't have to travel so far!!)
Pat and Dennis

Visited January 2014

London, United Kingdom
“Good quality Food”
Reviewed December 24, 2013

Situated on the outskirts of the city this is worth the trip. good quality ingredients, nice surroundings and attentive service. I had a problem with one of the dishes but it was dealt with quickly, always a good sign if something has gone wrong

Little Wilbraham, United Kingdom
“Christmas meal with the lads from work.”
Reviewed December 20, 2013

We always make a bee line for the above for special occasions as it is always excellent..!!
Tonight was nothing different to what we expect, they seem to have a talent for turning an Indian meal into a first class culinary experience. I will add that the menu has changed quite a bit since my last visit and some of my old favorites have gone away?
That said what we had was lovely, but I did miss my all time favourite that being 'king prawn khakri' which used to be awesome..!! Still very well worth a visit; in fact I will be back a week from now..!!
I must say that the restaurant was packed tonight but we never had to wait too long for our food and when it turned up it was fresh, piping hot and delicious..!! Try it, you'll love it..!!!!!

Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Much better than watching Cambridge United”
Reviewed December 11, 2013

Another work jolly. The 8th this year. Boss decides we'll go and watch Cambridge against Macclesfield Town in the conference league. I'm up for that. Haven't been to a match since Celtic bit the bullet against Real Sociedad in the real Champions League (European Cup ) way back in the day. Guessing that was during the Falklands conflict that's how old I am. Anyway, ended I had enough after, 10 minutes. Besides, it was freezing and I had the whole Dublin lounge to myself so watched Man united beat Shaktor 1 nil.

The Papasha was excellent and the prices were fantastic compared to a downtown Glasgow Indian. Glasgow has been voted the curry capital of the UK several times but this place had the choices and tastes to rival the best of them.
Not much more to say, great tastes, great smells and a lot of busy noise for a Tuesday night in a fantastic Indian

Will definitely go back if the boss decides to get tickets to watch Cambridge play again although you'll find me in the bar if it's cold

Suffolk
“Not your run-of-the-mill Indian...”
Reviewed December 6, 2013 via mobile

There were some really interesting and unfamiliar dishes along with the usual and staff were helpful and quietly attentive and seemed keen that we enjoyed our meal without rushing, despite the restaurant being very busy. Portions are very generous, so take care not to over order - better to go again and try something else on another visit! A bit outside the centre of the city, but that means there is parking outside the door, good for out of town visitors like us.

Visited December 2013