“Delightful country lunch”

The Willow Tree
Ranked #103 of 711 Restaurants in Cambridge
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: The Willow Tree plays host to fine dining, entertainment, and wondrous event possibilities. This is a fairy tale venue for all seasons with meadows, garden, tree swings & tipi. The vibrant & diverse dining menu changes with the seasons to ensure ingredients are as fresh & local as can be. Happy Ever After Dining.
Reviewed September 6, 2011

Great atmosphere, good service, good food. Initially surprised to find pizza on the menu, but it turned out to be absolutely spectacular!!! The biscuits that come with your coffee are also very special (liquid chocolate center). All in all - highly recommended.

Reviewed August 24, 2011

We recently visited The Willow Tree for my wife's 40th birthday after a friend had recommended it. From the minute we walked in the door I could see why! The restaurant is stunning and the staff were welcoming and attentive, nothing was too much trouble. It has such a warm atmosphere and the menu is fabulous, not to mention the impressive wine list which the staff were very knowledgable on. Our food was outstanding and the dessert menu is one of the best I've seen! So well done Willow Tree! You lived up to your recommendation and we had a wonderful evening .

Reviewed August 22, 2011

I went to this pub with my partner. The interior is great and very well decorated. There was not a huge choice on the menu. For started I had he fish cakes or should I say fish cake, it was on the small side but the taste was good. I had a fillet stake very expensive for the size but I was cooked to perfection. My partner had the Bourne buger very disappointing. The burger was not home made and tasted horrible. My partner couldnt finish it and when I tasted it, it was obvious it was probably a frozen one. This made the evening disappointing.

3  Thank cantthinkofanyname
Reviewed August 10, 2011

We stopped for lunch in the middle of a windy and wet Sunday cycle ride and had an excellent round of burgers and real ale to refortify. Beautiful little pub in a lovely location, will definitely return to try out the dinner menu.

1  Thank GourmandasaurusRex
Reviewed August 3, 2011

I pop in for a drink after walking from a neighbouring village and discovering and ended up stay for lunch, a glass of wine and even a cocktail. The decor is very elegant, the service was good and the food was tasty. I have no room for complaints after visit number 1 and will surely return. I would definitely recommend it if you are looking to go out with a loved one or family for a special meal

1  Thank dansa3151