“Brilliant accomodation”

Harry's Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #38 of 123 Cambridge B&B and Inns
Reviewed April 30, 2012

We stayed for two nights at Harry's and have nothing but praise. The rooms were spotless and very comfortable with good facilities. The breakfast was pure quality. It was a pleasure to have stopped there and would definately recommend it to anyone visiting Cambridge

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends
There are newer reviews for Harry's Bed and Breakfast

Reviewed April 21, 2012

We stayed 6 night in this B&B during a travel in Cambridge.

Chris is very welcoming, the room was very comfortable and the breakfast was excellent !

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 6, 2012

Booked on my behalf by a colleague, so I had no idea what to expect. Welcomed by Chris the proprietor who also served up an excellent cooked breakfast in the morning. I was only there for one night but I would happily book there again if I am in the area.

Room Tip: I was in Room 4, a family room - although I was on my own - it's up a lot of stairs and the en-s...
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed February 16, 2012

I booked Harrys because I was in Cambridge visiting some friends. I was welcomed by the owner Chris who was very frindly and showed me to my room, well what a surprise! I admit I didnt do much reserach before I arrived but I have stayed in B&B's and this was really a pleasent surprise. The room was bright, nicely decorated and furnished and very very clean!!!!

I would really like to recommend this friendly b&b, very close to city centre and very reasonably priced! Thank you Chris for all your help I will definitely stay with you again.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed February 5, 2012

My boyfriend and I stayed here after deciding to go away for the night at the last minute. We arrived at lunchtime and asked where we could park as there was no room on the drive, Chris kindly moved his own car into the street so I could put mine on the drive.

We were shown 2 rooms and said we can choose either, we chose room number 2 upstairs.
Both the rooms were decorated to a high standard and had en suites. The bed was lovely and cosy and we made the most of the tea, coffee, hot chocolate and biscuits that were on the side :)

The town is within walking distance, a nice stroll along the river and you have all the shops and cafes etc.

We asked Chris where would be good to eat and he suggested The Old Spring which was a 2 minute walk away, I would recommend going here, the food was deliciouis and it had a few fires burning which was a welcoming sight considering the snow that was chucking down outside.

We woke up to about 2 foot of snow and discovered that Chris had kindly dug us a path to the road and also brushed the snow off my car so we could get on our way safely.

All in all we had a fab time and will definitely be returning to Harrys again.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank S7ARJ
christophercambridge, Owner at Harry's Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2012

Thank you so much for your generous comments. We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay. Your comments and people like you make all the effort well worth while. Welcome back Chris and Dusa Madden

Reviewed October 5, 2011

We had such a nice stay at Harry’s B & B. The room was lovely and spacious, with plenty of room for several suitcases. The bathroom was big and bright. A good hardy breakfast with a wide variety of choices was served every morning by friendly, gracious hosts. This was our first trip to Cambridge and we found the perfect place to stay.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Josie V
Reviewed September 27, 2011

We had a great stay at Harry's. Good size rooms that allowed us to open our cases and still have room to move. Rooms were very clean and the beds comfortable for a good nights sleep.
Chris informed us of places to see and where to eat. Great location as it is walking distance to everything. Breakfast was great with enough to start the day satisfied. Would return to this B & B

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with friends