“Long queue but worth the wait!”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Aromi

Aromi
Ranked #7 of 683 Restaurants in Cambridge
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Cafe
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: We are an independent cafe, based in the heart of Cambridge, that offers freshly prepared and authentic Italian food with a Sicilian twist.
Newmarket, United Kingdom
“Long queue but worth the wait!”
Reviewed July 23, 2013

My partner and I spotted this place and thought we need to pop in but it always has such a long queue. We got to the front of the queue and it all looks so good it has difficult to know what to go for. However I decided on an arancini and decaf coffee and they were both really really good.
Will definately be back again, it would be nice if they opened early evening for an aperitif and canapes??

• Visited June 2013

• Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
Cambridge
“There's a reason there is always a huge queue”
Reviewed July 18, 2013

We've been wanting to try this place ever since it opened and so glad we finally got the chance the other day. The food was delicious and with so much to choose from I spent ages just looking at it all! The staff are super helpful, happy to explain what everything is and don't rush you into making a decision.

If you are looking for somewhere for lunch in Cambridge - look no further! You might have to queue but it will be worth it.

“Fantastic breakfast”
Reviewed July 16, 2013

Probably the best croissant I've ever had. Decent coffee. Will definitely come back to try the lunchy things. You can actually see the bread being made right in the window!

Cambridge, United Kingdom
“What has been missing in Cambridge...”
Reviewed July 13, 2013

At long last a real authentic Italian Café (Sicilian to be specific!) has opened in Cambridge.
As an italian who has been living in Cambridge for almost 10 year I can honestly say this café is exactly what I have been waiting for.

Not only their food is absolutely delicious, freshly cooked/baked every day but as I have a particularly sweet tooth the make the BEST fruit tart I have ever eaten (they even beat my granmother's which to me were perfection... ps. Don't tell her I said that!).
And what about their cannoli or cornetti with pistaccio nutella?? I didn't know that even existed and now I am addicted!!
And I haven't even mention the fantastic caffè or ice teas, perfect for summer!
And what I probably love the most it's the atmosphere; everyone is so lovely and friendly and you really feel at home.
I really cannot do it justice with words so I would advise you to just go and experience it for yourself.
You won't be disappointed!

2 Thank Marzia P
“Too Expensive”
Reviewed July 5, 2013

This cafe is extremely expensive for what it serves which is not bad but it is not worth it's money.

• Visited June 2013