“Terrible. Do not eat hear.”
Review of U-Sushi Cambridge

U-Sushi Cambridge
Ranked #427 of 711 Restaurants in Cambridge
Cuisines: Sushi
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed February 8, 2014

Like many other people who have reviewed U-sushi I warn you not to eat here! The 'all you can eat' consisted of two plates of food in the 2 long hours I endured, with terrible service and outrageous prices. Would strictly not recommend!

Reviewed January 30, 2014

love sushi? well so do i....and i go to this place about 3 times a month. its heaven. truly delicious sushi. its fresh and soo tasty and such great value. the place is tinny but very cozy and while the staff leave you to it, they are very loyal to their customers. I TRULLY LOVE THIS PLACE, IF IT EVER CLOSED DOWN I WOULD CRY. this is this restaurant is the only reason i dont want to leave cambridge. this place got me addicted to sushi!!!

Reviewed January 26, 2014

The sushi dinner at U-Sushi was possibly one of my best ever experience. I am a sushi addict!
We choose the eat-as-much-as-you-can deal. It is a great value deal.

The food is fresh and delicious. I tried fried dishes as well, they were served hot and crispy, no complaints.

Staff members were friendly, polite and quick.

Excellent food, excellent service.

The restaurant is small but has a cozy feel to it.

I recommend it for everyone instead of Yo sushi, which is twice as expensive and a lot less tasty!

Reviewed November 18, 2013

Great food, authentic atmosphere, friendly staff and amazing quality food. It has to be tried to be believed.

Reviewed November 13, 2013

if we're hungry and don't fancy an unhealthy option this is always our go to place, never disappoints. The 'all you can eat' never works for us as the 2 of us only eat about £26 worth at most from menu to not worth it- you can't actually eat that much. Its very small with about 7/8 tables and 2 waitresses/waiters. Everything is made to rider so be willing to be a bit patient. Being polite and friendly goes a long way here the staff are very willing to chat and get to know you and help you understand the menu.