“Lovely Sandwich - Great Service!”
Review of Arches Coffee Shop - CLOSED

Arches Coffee Shop
Cuisines: British, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Independently owned coffee shop in the middle of cambridge city centre. All food is freshly prepared using the finest and freshest of ingredients all locally sourced where possible. A friendly atmosphere awaits.
Bedford, United Kingdom
“Lovely Sandwich - Great Service!”
Reviewed May 12, 2013

Visited on Saturday around 1:30 and the cafe was very busy. I wanted a take-away sandwich (which wasn't offered on the menu) but on request it was no problem. Because of how busy they were at the time, I was advised there might be a 10-15 minute wait, however after just 5 minutes the sandwich was given to me & I was on my way.

It was well filled & delicious and the service from everyone that I spoke to in the cafe was great. Oh, and they correctly didn't charge me VAT as it was a take-away order!
Will come back here for a "proper" visit next time I'm nearby.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Steve_T429

Cambridge, United Kingdom
“Great Cafe”
Reviewed May 5, 2013

Went in to have lunch with a friend. Good vegetarian menu options, good location, quick service. I would recommend it.

• Visited May 2013
Horsham, United Kingdom
“Fantastic”
Reviewed April 25, 2013

On a recent visit to Cambridge to see friends we visited Arches Coffe Shop.It was great, good food, value for money and the staff were realy friendly. Would certainly recomend a visit. We will go agin.

• Visited April 2013
Sunderland, United Kingdom
“lovely experience”
Reviewed April 22, 2013

On a recent visit to Cambridge i visited arches restaurant and had their all day breakfast, a superb feast ,beautifully served by a smiling friendly waitress, efficient service and very reasonably priced .I and my friends will definitely make it our NEW MEETING place.

• Visited February 2013
Solihull, United Kingdom
“Brilliant food, great value and our kids were very welcome”
Reviewed April 22, 2013

We recently visited Cambridge to catch up with family. We were looking for a friendly coffee shop, where our children would be welcome, and we could have a great breakfast. We all absolutely loved Arches, the service was friendly and the food was simply brilliant! We are absolute converts, and look forward to going back. Thank you to all the staff, and we would not hesitate to recommend Arches to anyone.

• Visited April 2013