“Tasty, honest food”

Cuisines: Korean
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 29, 2013

Enjoyed the restaurant and food. This one's easy to miss, but look for the red entrance into the restaurant downstairs. All the dishes we had were really tasty and very enjoyable. Great value!! Good if you're looking for something a bit different in Cambridge.

Reviewed November 28, 2013

Lovely food, great value and excellent service. I went with a friend and we got three main dishes to share between us, following the recommendations of the staff. It was all served quickly, but we never felt rushed. Everything was hot and tasty.

Reviewed September 20, 2013

I took my family to eat here a while ago and we had a great time. The food was good and the staff were attentive and friendly. This part of Cambridge is sprouting a few very nice restaurants now and it is good to see. Lovely restaurant, highly recommended.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

I have been wanting to go to this restaurant for a while after my co-workers had been raving about it, and I was not disappointed. We had 3 dishes with 1 rice - and it was more than enough food! The waitress was friendly and the food came out fast. Overall I would def go again.

Reviewed April 29, 2013

This is a basement restaurant that I had been to a couple of times a fair while ago, and as the title says, I lived in Seoul for a year, so sometimes crave Korean food.

However, in future I will just nip over to Bimimbap on Mill road as this place is overpriced and not as good quality/value.

Don't get me wrong, the food is pretty authentic and it was quite decent. Although the portions were very small, seriously overpriced and even with 3 bowls of rice between us, we left still feeling hungry and over £40 lighter.

There was no atmosphere either, not that it would usually bother me, but it just added to the disappointment. I won't go back for at least another year.

1  Thank Layoo