Review Highlights
Need to go back up there!

I absolutely LOVED my flight experience! I was very nervous when I arrived, but the staff were... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
ESK16
Cambridge, United Kingdom
via mobile
Flying Over Cambridge

Been a member at the club for over 20 years! It’s a great place to fly from - the staff and... read more

Reviewed June 7, 2018
Ajay K
via mobile

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 3, 2013

A friendly welcome from staff, followed by an introductory video of what to expect. I then experienced a 30 minute flight in the aerobatic plane, during which I was allowed to take the controls for short periods. I am pleased to say that despite pulling a G-force of 4 and several loops, I was able to keep my lunch down. A great experience for anyone who enjoys flying. Would highly recommend.

4  Thank Simon b
Reviewed January 26, 2013

I visited the aero club last weekend and flew in one of their cessna 172s. I had a 40 minute flight where I was able to take a passenger up with me. We flew over cambridge and the surrounding area. The views were spectacular. I had this flight bought for me as a present but was a bit weary as I am scared of flying but my instructor really put me at ease and it was definatly the best thing I have done; so much so I am planning my next trip! definatly worth it!! its the best way to see cambridge.

All I would say is make sure you book in advance as it can get booked up.

2  Thank toni497