“Surprise quality” 5 of 5 bubbles

Rocker's Steak House
Ranked #16 of 677 Restaurants in Cambridge
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, British, Grill
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: An American-style steak restaurant with a rock theme, Rocker's Steak House offers grill classics from the Josper oven, alongside an array of all-American favourites. Expect to find handmade burgers, quality steaks and chicken wings on the varied menu. In the dining room, rock memorabilia adorns the walls with ACDC and Bon Jovi signed guitars joined by signed pictures and CDs, whilst the restaurant also boasts a cosy outdoor area.
“Surprise quality”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 14, 2014

My family had a big occasion to celebrate and our eldest grandson suggested 'Rockers'. As it was his 21st we said OK but thought 'is this the place to go' . Well it was the best decision we have made re; food and service for years. We have lived in and around Cambridge for 46 years and have never raved about restaurants as they are generally a bit of a rip off being in a city for tourists, but 'Rockers' was unique and worth every penny. I could quite easily have stuck a pin in the menu and would have been happy with what I got. I speak for my wife and family of 10 that night.

2 Thank RydeFamily

Cambridge, United Kingdom
“Great burgers and friendly service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 30, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I went on a Saturday night. We found the atmosphere to be relaxed and friendly. We had the mixed sharing starter - which is a great way to try a little of everything and it was lovely. We both had burgers which were a decent size, with great fries. We enjoyed a few cocktails too.
The service was swift without feeling rushed and we really enjoyed the whole experience. It seems really family friendly too so I look forward to ranting the kids with us next time.
It was very reasonably priced too so if say it definitely worth a visit!

2 Thank Tilley364
“Mediocre overall”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2014

I came here for dinner with a group of friends, and was thoroughly underwhelmed. My steak was way overcooked and underseasoned, and the service was very slow. We were at the back of the restaurant, and at one point one of our group had to go to the front and ask a server to come to the table, because we had been ignored for so long. To be fair, the others in my group seemed to enjoy their food, but I can only comment on my own, and that was not very nice.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank autophagosome
Cambridge, United Kingdom
“Great Steak and atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2014

We went this evening and the food was really good, staff were friendly and the music / decor was great for an enjoyable evening. I am definitely going back.

2 Thank Skipplez
“Tasty and healthy”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2014

Went in and had a dessert and cocktail. Banana fritters were unexpected as they were lightly fried and shaped like bananas but very tasty. Also one of the best mojito's I've had

• 4 of 5 bubbles