Footprints Tours Cambridge

from $97.57
More Info
from $32.51
More Info
All reviews free tour walking tour great tour two hours highly recommend the tour guide tim fun facts enjoyable tour sense of humour lots of history an excellent guide hour tour couple of hours stories yan james information
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Our guide, Tim, was very knowledgeable and entertaining. His commentary was clear and informative. We saw far more than we thought we would have, the weather was an added bonus.
A great way to kick off our first visit to Cambridge, we would certainly recommend it.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We enjoyed very much this walking tour through Cambridge with Tim. The interesting comments and the little jokes make our day. I totally recommend this tour, I think it's perfect to know a little better this city with an expert.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We had a chance to enjoy our tour with Harry (young lad from the cambridge). He kept us entertained with all the stories of different Cambridge colleges. He gave us a taste of english humour as well. Thanks Harry for all the details and I highly recommend Scholars Punting Cambridge tours.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Sonia, our tour guide, was extremely friendly and knowledgable. She provided a great overview of the history of Cambridge, and had a lot of interesting stories about the various colleges and sites. She was also very responsive and knowledgeable when people asked questions. A definite thumbs up!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I had a really good time in my tour of Cambridge. The tour guide, Claudia I think was her name, was very knowledgeable, memorising all of those dates and facts. Just wow! It was a really good experience!