“taste and kindness”

Genoa, Italy
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“taste and kindness”
Reviewed June 20, 2012

During a trip in Cambridge I found this nice and clean corner of Italian food, where I had a tasty lunch eating typical Italian food as the one we have at home!
Just try the today's special pasta! and if the sauce is pesto, lucky you!

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank chiaretta_gh

Derby, United Kingdom
“An Italian jewel in the heart of Cambridge”
Reviewed April 26, 2012

Tired (and wet) after a long morning of sightseeing around Cambridge a couple of days ago, we came across this Italian, bar/shop in the Grand Arcade. 'Came across' is possibly misleading, since it was our daughter who studies in the city who took us there. Anyway, after being treated to a spectacular Penne all'arrabiata (spicy pennee) for £5.99 (dish of the day), we kicked back with some cappuccinos and took the opportunity to dry out. We were in there a while (it's a very pleasant, softly lit and modern place) due to how dire the weather was, but at no point did we feel unwelcome - in fact the staff really couldn't do enough for us, really was some of the best customer service i've ever had.

Anyway, a real triumph of a visit and I'd recommend to any and all.

• Visited April 2012
Genova
“Lovely italian food in the center of Cambridge”
Reviewed April 21, 2012

Now i'm in Cambrigde and I found a fantastic cafè! I've tested a very italian flavour. I've taken a cappuccino and a slice of focaccia, they're splendid! also the staffs are very polite and nice. Really italian stile.
I suggest to every people that love italian food (pasta, wine, "gelato" and really italian cappuccino) this cafè.
The espresso is made with a coffè beams instanctly grinded: it's an'other things, very delicious.
I come back in the future.

• Visited April 2012