“Nice Lunch before watching a Film.”

Cambridge Arts Picture House
Ranked #5 of 17 Fun & Games in Cambridge
Royston, United Kingdom
31 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 119 helpful votes
“Nice Lunch before watching a Film.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2014

I recently went to see the Film Calvery and we decided to have a bit of Lunch before the Film started. The atmosphere was nice staff were friendly and we enjoyed a nice Burger for Lunch before the film started. I like the venue as it is very comfortable and it is quite relaxing surroundings always enjoy my visits there.

6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Picture House”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2014

The best place to see a film, great selections and the bar allows you to take your wine in to drink while watching a good film, ballet, opera or plays from the National.

11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Gem of a cinema”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2014

Love this quirky cinema.fab car/ bar whilst waiting to see the film, and a real bonus..you can take a glass of WINE into see the film! Recommend!

Visited February 2014
england
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 41 helpful votes
“Good cinema but poor customer service in restaurant”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2014

This is a great cinema and does good food. Need to watch the customer service in the restaurant though.

I had a bowl of very tasty chilli, served two bits of bread that I demolished. I'd been at work all day, had my missed lunch and was absolutely starving. Asked the waitress whether I could have some extra bread to finish my chilli. No, not possible, wouldn't allow me to pay for it, wouldn't donate me any bread, just simple no, not possible. So I went hungry. And unhappy.

Next time we'll be having our dinner at GBK or Wagamama's (both of which are less than 1 minute along the road) before the film.

“Always excellent!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 29, 2014

Stylish, comfortable, traditional, arty - the best in Cambridge! We head down to the Picture House a couple of times a month and are never disappointed. Absolutely love it.

Visited March 2014