“Healthy, happy Korean”

Cuisines: Korean
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: this restaurant is in Cambridge, UK, NOT Cambridge, USA
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I love bibimbap, and was so pleased when this place opened in Cambridge. And I have not been disappointed! The menu is limited, but this is because the food is all made by a small dedicated family kitchen, and the results are excellent and good value. I've been back many times -- this place is great!

Reviewed April 7, 2013

A fantastic discovery. The restaurant itself is quite basic but the food really speaks for itself. I am now determined to go back and work through the whole menu. Really friendly service too. Highly recommended.

Reviewed March 1, 2013

My daughter (who lived in Seoul for two years) and I decided to try this restaurant, having read all the glowing reports on Tripadvisor. I had spent a few days in Seoul myself and really liked what Korean food I had tried and was keen to sample the food on offer here. I was not disappointed! The food was fresh, healthy and tasty and presented so nicely, with lots of little side dishes. The service was quick and very friendly and the price very reasonable. As mentioned previously, the restaurant isn't licensed, which is actually a bonus in that you can take along your own wine or beer and save a bit of money. Would love to go again!

Reviewed January 24, 2013

Last month, I came here with some friends. It was a pleasant surprise ... I have never had Korean food before.
The "Bibimbap House", in Mill road, is a small, unpretentious, rather spartan place. But the food is great ...
The menu is simple, just a few dishes, all "bibimbap" (a traditional Korean dish of rice mixed with assorted vegetables, meat, an egg, ...).
Welcoming staff, attentive service. I recommend it ...
It is a new restaurant. Let's hope that it will continue to serve great food and to maintain this simple, authentic atmosphere.

Reviewed January 13, 2013

We hadn't been to a Korean restaurant before, but following our Bibimbap House experience, we will definitely go again. This is a very stripped back simple restaurant. Excellent food and service. £20 for 2 (bring your own wine along). Thoroughly enjoyable and highly recommended. Vegetarians well catered for.