“Just Delicious!”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: formerly Owned by Waterbeach Branch. Now under new Ownership
Reviewed November 9, 2013

We have also passed this restaurant many times and thought we would give it a try. Lovely clean restaurant..relaxed atmosphere...great service and very friendly. The lady owner was very accomodating and couldnt have been more helpful. The saag panner was great, i also had the chefs lamb signature dish which was so tasty and full of fresh ingrediants. I only stopped eating due to being too full. Great spicy sauce to go with the poppadoms that i had never tried before. Definately looking forward to going back to try some more!!

2  Thank adelewoz

Reviewed October 23, 2013

We visited Bollywood Spice Restaurant yesterday. I think Sag Chicken is the best curry in Cambridge. Definitely I will visit again.

2  Thank Anowarlondon
Reviewed October 22, 2013

We've been to many curry houses in Cambridge and this one certainly one of the best. The waiters were polite and always give a great service. The food is well presented and delicious! Anwar was very kind to us.

2  Thank phillipb007
Reviewed October 13, 2013

I have visited the restaurant on frequent occasions and have never found my experience to be any less than perfect. The food is fresh and cooked perfectly. The saag paneer is the best I have eaten and the service wonderful. The decor may not rival the ritz but it's comfortable, clean and in no way offensive as others have seemed to report on here. I would definitely recommend either eating there or getting one of their takeaways.

2  Thank pinto p
Reviewed October 7, 2013 via mobile

I visited the Bollywood Spice for a takeout collection on Monday 7th October, and had a chicken tikka biryani, tarka daal and 2 peshwari naans.

I have been on a number of occasions now, and the food is always fantastic and the service is superb. They are also very good value for money.

I understand that they recently have landed a new award-winning chef, and today's food was delicious. And washed down with a delicious Cobra beer!!

Highly recommended!!