“Awesome Atmosphere!”

Cuisines: American, European
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Cocktails and Kitchen
Reviewed October 23, 2015

I can't remember what I ordered maybe I'll check my photos later, but we came as a group of 5 for a late lunch while touring Cambridge and the drinks were really good and so was the food. I'd definitely return!

Thank D. Justice B
Hannah M, Public Relations Manager at Revolution, responded to this reviewResponded October 26, 2015

Hi D Justice B,

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a review! I am really glad you enjoyed the drinks and food, and I hope you will be back to visit us soon!

Reviewed October 23, 2015 via mobile

I booked a table for myself and five of my close friends. Thank you to Ellena for sorting our booking and getting everything pre-ordered just as I requested. I would also like to thank our waitress Ella for her customer service and attentiveness which was first class.

Hi Barneswp,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review, it is great to hear that both Elle and Ellena provided you with great service, I will be passing on your comments to them!

I hope you will be back to visit us again soon!

Reviewed October 22, 2015 via mobile

A friend and I were invited
To sample the new menu and I have to say we were very impressed. It was a great way to spend an evening after work. The food was excellent and the cocktails were delicious. What really made the experience
Stand out from other bars in the area was the amazing and friendly service we received from Hannah and Lily! A lovely evening!!

Hi HayHea,

So kind of you to leave us such a nice review, thank you so much for taking the time!

I have passed this on to Lily and the rest of the team, so good to hear that you find our cocktails as delicious as we do!

Reviewed October 22, 2015 via mobile

Went for a lunch today and had amazing service from Elle! She was attentive and nothing we asked was too much. The food was of lovely quality and the portion size generous. It is nice to go into a restaurant where the waitress creates a lovely atmosphere for your meal, paired with honesty and friendliness it was lovely! Definitely recommend.

Hi Eattenborough,

I have passed on your amazing feedback to Elle, so lovely to hear, thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review!

Great also to hear that you enjoyed the quality and quantity of our food.

I do hope you will be back to visit us again soon!

Reviewed October 22, 2015

I recently had dinner at Revs with a few of my friends from work and we really enjoyed ourselves. We all ordered burgers (one of us had the vegetarian burger) and we all found the food very tasty! The portions were generous and received a good service also. The atmosphere was really good too, although if you are wanting a quieter meal it is better to eat earlier on in the evening. Lily and Hannah were particularly friendly and helpful.

Hi EmilySui571,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us! It is much appreciated!

It is brilliant to hear that you all enjoyed your food and received good service on your visit, I have passed on your lovely feedback to Lily and the rest of the team!