“Totally Relaxing!”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Yuka at Sanrizz
Reviewed June 17, 2012

I have been to Yuka san's salon a lot of times and all the treatment I had from Yuka san has been wonderful experience! She is very professional but very friendly.

Easy access to the salon.

I highly recommend her salon if you want to relax!!

Reviewed February 28, 2012

I have been to Yuka's salon quite a few times for a facial treatment, gel nails and eyelash extension. And every time I get an excellent service. Yuka is very professional, friendly and advisory. The treatment room is nice and cozy. The salon is in Cambridge city centre, so very easy to get there.

Reviewed October 21, 2011

Japanese and British trained Yuka is a wonderful beautician equally at home in all areas beauty therapy.

Reviewed October 6, 2011

I have been going to Yuka for a long time for all my beauty treatments and all I can say is how excellent she is everytime with her treatments, products and service. You are always made to feel relaxed and comfortable. And if you need advice on anything, Yuka is full of knowledge and able to give you excellent advice and answers to your questions or concerns.
I would highly recommend Yuka to anyone if you are looking to get any beauty treatments done in Cambridge or you just want to pamper yourself. The facials are amazing and the best I have ever had :-)

Reviewed October 2, 2011

This is my fourth visit to Yuka to do eyelash extention. Yuka's technique is very high standard and professional. I like her personality too - a very chatty and interesting lady! I will definitely keep visiting her and would like to try other treatments when my pregnancy is over. Highly recommended!