“I love the place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Trinity Punts

Trinity Punts
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: One of the least expensive of the punt hire firms where people can hire their own boat or hire a chauffeured tour with a guided commentary of the various sights and attractions along the River Cam. Prices are £16 per hour for self hire, and £15 per person for tours.
“I love the place!”
Reviewed June 23, 2012

The guy is really friendly and cambridge is really beautiful!

Shrewsbury, England, United Kingdom
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“perfectly glorious”
Reviewed June 19, 2012

what better way to spend a lovely warm spring evening than punting up and down the Cam with a lovely young man at the helm, a bottle of wine, and a bit of history to boot. Very interesting tour

Visited May 2012
Glasgow
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Brill fun and lots of info.”
Reviewed June 9, 2012

Really enjoyed the punt. Punter gave us lots of history and funny stories about Cambridge.Not to be missed.

Visited May 2012
Punta Placencia, Stann Creek, Belize
“Once in a lifetime experience at Trinity Punts”
Reviewed June 7, 2012

These guys are really really good at what they do. Original punts in the most precious location on the cam river. Trinity College. Situated between Garret Hostel and Clare Bridge. I was punted by a Doctor of Archaeology from Cambridge University who just loves the sheer joy and pleasure of punting and showing his home town to out of towners. I couldn't believe his charm and knowledge and humour. The history and humorous detail was astonishing and I truly believed that this authentic experience would be a once in a lifetime event for us. As we saw it in the book "1001 things to do before you die"....Punting in Cambridge. I even got to witness the launch of the newest beautiful hand built punt made right there in the Trinity college punt shed. But alas. I have started saving already to get back to this wonderful piece of heaven. As I have at least a few other fascinating punters to met at Trinity. Wow. Speechless, I am. Thank you from the bottom of my heart and my dreams of Cambridge come true.

Visited April 2012
Wirral
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 45 helpful votes
“You have to do it at least once”
Reviewed June 6, 2012

Good fun and informative. Yes its touristy but then we were tourists.

Visited June 2012