Stationroomz
$298
$280
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Holiday Inn Express Cambridge(Cambridge)(Great Value!)
$120
$100
Holiday Inn Cambridge(Cambridge)(Great Value!)
$112
Ashley Hotel(Cambridge)
$122
$107
Agoda.com
Premier Inn Cambridge (A14, J32) Hotel(Cambridge)(Great Value!)
$65
PremierInn.com
$75
Travelodge
  • Bar/Lounge
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 22, 2012

We paid £69.50 for 1 night - so we were expecting a clean but basic hotel room. However we only got what I can describe as a room in a hostel. Tiny room - you couldn't even walk around 1 side of the bed! TV bracket was broken. Very scruffy hotel altogether, inside and out!!. We thought that maybe breakfast would be the saviour. No such luck - We had a choice of ham or cheese rolls (uncovered and looked like they had been left out since 7.30am - we went for breakfast at 9), Cereal or croissants (came straight out of a packet, not even warmed through). A very small room to eat in with a breakfast bar around the edge with rickety old stools. If I'd have paid around £30 - £40 for the night I would have found the hotel just about acceptable but nearly £70 - we were thoroughly ripped off!!!

Room Tip: Stay at another Hotel!
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 12, 2012

The Cityroomz should be advertised for young backpackers in need of a 1 night stay. The room we had was in the basement, no window, a door that looked like it had been jimmied at some point, a bathroom door that was very difficult to close, the same with the shower door and a musty smell throughout. The bed was OK but there was nowhere to put your suitcase. The free WiFi was only available in the breakfast room. The only good things are the closeness to the train station and the coffee. I would not recommend this place to anyone over the age of 20.

Room Tip: Nothing good other than being across the street from the train station
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 27, 2012

mmmm I cant explain ! it was awful ....noisy...the breakfast was poor....only cofee and one piece of pastry ....and the price for one nigth with this class of bkf, was 80 pounds.....
the room was so cold ! ....small.....etcc...etc....etc....

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed July 23, 2012

This 'hotel' (and I use the term loosely) was booked for a hen weekend (not my choice) and it is truly awful! It is more of a hostel but 5 times the price. The rooms are very, very basic, the window in my room was broken, the blinds were filthy and the whole place is noisy and horrible! Some friends got stuck in the basement with no natural daylight - because they had a triple room they had to pay an extra £10 each so they paid £120 in total for a room which was not even 1*!!! I didn't stick around for breakfast so I can't comment on the food but I would imagine it would be pretty poor.

This 'hotel' really is a joke - I know Cambridge is expensive to stay in but I highly suggest that you pay a little more to stay somewhere else and you will get so much more luxury. Avoid at all costs.

Room Tip: Don't stay here - pay more and stay somewhere else!
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 2, 2012

Positives: right opposite the station, relatively confortable bed and nice clean bedding - and that's it.
Where do I begin? To set the scene, I only paid £52.50 for a MOnday night 1 night stay so I didn't expect the Ritz but... The hotel (more like very basic student accommodation than a hotel really) is at least 5 years overdue for a major redecoration and complete change of bathroom and bedroom furniture. My room (27) was tiny. Bathroom dimensions: 2.5ft x 6, to contain tiny shower, leaking basin and loo. The room was very shabby although it had a tv and coffee making facilities. It looked grubby with peeling and chipped paint. I have to say that this is the noisiest place I have ever stayed. The residents were slamming doors and coming in and out past 3 in the morning. I gopt to sleep then the railway staff turned up at 4:30 and proceeded to smoke and talk/shout outside the window from then on. So total sleep had was about 1.5 hours in total. My recommendation: spend more than I did and get a decent nights sleep!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business