Bridge Guest House
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$204
The Lensfield(Cambridge)
$140
$130
Agoda.com
Holiday Inn Express Cambridge(Cambridge)(Great Value!)
$120
$100
Holiday Inn Cambridge(Cambridge)(Great Value!)
$112
$93
HolidayInn.com
  • Pool
Ashley Hotel(Cambridge)
$111
$104
Orbitz.com
Premier Inn Cambridge (A14, J32) Hotel(Cambridge)(Great Value!)
$65
PremierInn.com
$74
Travelodge
  • Bar/Lounge
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 1, 2011

Not the most modern place to stay but clean and good value for you money with great connections into town (we walked actually) and close to the station. Super friendly staff that made us feel welcome and looked after our bags on day of departure. Would stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 20, 2010

SInce I stayed at Bridge Guesthouse for the first time several years ago, I've spent my Easter and summer vacations every year at this place; sometimes even during Christmastimes. I shall certainly go back there every time I travel to do research in Cambridge. Very different from the business-like atomosphere in big hotels, Bridge Guesthouse makes me feel very much at home; people are warm and they serve big English breakfast. It's very easy to go to city centre because the bus stop is just across the road (a 30 seconds' walk!) and it takes only six minutes to the centre by bus. Cambridge railway station is even much closer. If you'd like to do some exercise, it's only 15 minutes' walk into town. On the way to the city centre, you find interesting shops and various kinds of eating places along the street--it's really a nice walk. Convenient supermarkets are also near the Guesthouse. The area is quite safe. I strongly recommend this Guesthouse to all travellers to Cambridge.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed July 7, 2010

A perfectly adequate b&b close to Cambridge Rail Station with excellent bus links into town and close proximity to retail park with restaurants etc. It's not a palace but it's clean and the breakfast is ok. Fantastic courtyard for guests' use (perfect for smokers!)

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 7, 2009

We had a work leaving do and we wanted to have a drink and stay in town. We booked the week before and 3 of us stayed in a family room. The staff were very friendly, and the hotel was very clean.

The breakfast was superb and we all felt it was great value for money and we would recommend and would definitely use the guest house again.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 28, 2009

I had already booked by weekend away at the Bridge Guest House when I looked at Trip Advisor to check the reviews. When I saw some of the comments I was a bit worried! I tried to ignore it though as the service I had received when booking the hotel was excellent, friendly and informative.
I have just come back from there and have to say I worried for nothing! The staff are very friendly and the owner was a funny and helpful man - he even taught us some Greek! He cooked us breakfast each morning which was fresh, delicious and just so varied! We were spoilt for choice! We are quite fussy with our beds but they were comfortable and the rooms were very clean and relaxing!! My husband had to do a bit of business while we were there (:-/) and to our delight there was free wi-fi and a cosy lounge area where I sat with a cup of tea and relaxed!! For the money we paid, we go fantastic service!! I highly recommend this hotel - value, comfortable, pleasant and friendly staff, great breakfast which kept us going for the day, great location! What more could we want other than an indoor swimming pool!! We will definitely go back there!

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled as a couple