“Very nice food and location is good.”
Review of Moza

Moza
Ranked #490 of 711 Restaurants in Cambridge
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: This restaurant was previously known as Blue S[ice which is listed on Trip Adviser.
Reviewed March 12, 2014

Unusual for Indian restaurants, the staff here do not hound you, they give you space to enjoy yourself, and enjoy ourselves we certainly did!

On a cold day its nice to get into the leisure complex which includes bowling and other restaurants and provides a nice open space in which to decide what to do. This time we chose the buffet Indian Restaurant Moza, and we were not disappointed.

Wine was incredibly cheap for Cambridge and was delicious. Only £10.95 for a whole bottle. Food was great value at lunchtime when we went. We could eat as much as we liked for about £6 - There was a great variety of quality food on display including about 7 curries, popadoms and chutneys, salads, vegetables and nan. Various appetisers and all very tasty!

Place is comfortable and has a fairly good atmosphere. Food was fresh and warm and delicious. Great value. We will be back!

1  Thank Cambridge-Critic

Reviewed March 11, 2014

I love their food, I love their setup, I love their staff! Its amazing to be their. Try chicken Korma it awesome!

1  Thank Nina b
Reviewed February 12, 2014

I have been here three times recently - twice for dinner and once for lunch. On all occasions I have been impressed with the range, quality and quantity on offer. Cambridge really needs more buffet type restaurants.
My only criticism is that I feel the toilets could be upgraded an improved.

1  Thank Tania S
Reviewed January 30, 2014

the place is very pretty looking
the food actually tastes really great for a buffet
service is a bit slow
but its definitely worth it.
i love eating there

Reviewed January 24, 2014

This was my second visit to Moza and was a bit disappointed. While on business a few years ago I visited and was so impressed I made a decision that if I ever came back to Cambridge I would have to go back to Moza. Service and staff were good but the food was not great at all. I nearly choked on the lamb curry as the lamb was so tough and chewy. The chicken dishes were ok.