“Quality buffet”

Moza
Ranked #495 of 715 Restaurants in Cambridge
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: This restaurant was previously known as Blue S[ice which is listed on Trip Adviser.
Reviewed May 9, 2012 via mobile

Moza epitomises what an Indian buffet should be - tasty, plentiful and a great range of food. I've also never had a bad experience with the staff - all very friendly and attentive. I've recommended this place to all manner of people. It also puts the Chinese buffet next door to shame. Heartily recommended if you enjoy your curries.

1  Thank Aaron E

Reviewed May 5, 2012

The food was fine but the service was surreal. We visited the restaurant at 8pm on a Sunday night and the place was filled with a mix of couples, families and one stag night. One chap from the stag night changed into an ill fitting wrestlers outfit and charged round the restaurant shouting and swearing in an attempt to get the party going. Despite the fact that there were children in the restaurant the waiters and management did nothing to kerb his behaviour, giving the impression that they ran a fairly relaxed policy to customer behaviour........ NOT SO! The stag party moved on and my husband and I continued with our meal. There were a number of meat fish and veggie dishes so we put the meat and rice on our plates and put a couple of the veggie dishes on small bowls in the centre to share. It was the same quantity of food but it looks nicer. The manager came up to me and said that this was unacceptable as it was a buffet not an a la carte restaurant. When I pointed out that our actions would mean no more than they would have to put 2 additional bowls in the dishwasher and that they didn't challenge the swearing and shouting coming from the stag party, they didn't challenge my husband but they did challenge me! The only difference I could see was the young men in the stag party were large, my husband is large and I am a 50+ woman who smiles a lot. Easy hit, or so they thought. It is understandable that he probably felt emasculated by not challenging the swearing and shouting and wanted to regain some self respect in a small way by picking on an older woman. However when I suggested it was more logical to focus his attention on the genuinely antisocial behaviour rather than my 2 extra bowls to put in the dishwasher misdemeanour he was unable think " you know you have a point" or to bring himself to apologise in any way. Very poor management skills. I wouldn't go back there again. If you do decide to go feel free to strip down to your underwear but don't take an extra bowl to the table what ever you do.......

3  Thank SandraSullivan58
Reviewed April 29, 2012 via mobile

This place is a very satisfying Indian buffet. If you're in the mood for Indian and really don't want to wait then this is the place to go.

Food is good, and staff is friendly. They serve bottled beer of various types as well.

This place is very convenient and satisfies any immediate Indian cravings. Plus if you're new to Indian food, this is a good starter place since you know ahead of time what you're eating.

1  Thank J V
Reviewed April 7, 2012

Its a while since we've been here, and we were very pleasantly surprised. This is an 'all you can eat' buffet with a really good choice of dishes. The quality of the food has improved immeasurably since it first opened. There's lots of choice and the food is really tasty. The staff are attentive but don't bother you. The house red wine is good. The restaurant is well placed right next to the Cineworld cinema. If you're not a regular visitor, make sure you get your car park ticket stamped when you pay for your meal as you then get a discount at the car park.

1  Thank LMCambridge_UK
Reviewed January 4, 2012

Me and a few friends decided to go for a curry, the food was good, very tasty, can't complain, it ws also very cheap, 6.95 eat as much as you can, the sad thing. Is, when a custermer comes to eat. They don't expect to be harassed, they come to eat, cheap Bangladeshi waiters when they see Bangladeshi girls, they keep pestering them, to tell them where in Bangladesh they are from, its so irritating, theare is a short waiter that walks like he is limping seems, to be the one in charge, is the worst one, I won't be going back,

1  Thank currymuncher99