“Very good service.”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed June 30, 2014

I particularly liked the fact that all the food is prepared in front of you, so you can see how it looks before you order it. Maybe not the best sushi available but in no manner did it reach the realms of best-to-avoid .

Reviewed June 17, 2014

Visited here many times with family and the food is delicious. Particularly the Crunchy Prawn ISO, absolutely to die for. The katsu looks fantastic too, but I have never tried hot food from Yo! before.
It is pretty pricey if you don't keep an eye on how many bowls you take, if you're anything like me and my mum you'll keep wanting more and before you know it the bill adds up. However I can understand this as good sushi is pretty hard to find and it is definitely worth it.
The atmosphere is always nice, with lovely staff. Would recommend any day!

Reviewed June 10, 2014

This was our first time visiting and we enjoyed our meal

The service did let it down slightly, I felt the staff though friendly could do with some training. When we did need them they were no where to be seen and when we were trying to chat we were interrupted twice being asked to fill in forms for offers etc

The food going round also didn't have a great selection and some things we ordered took a very long time to arrive

Good value, we left really full and we had two drinks each and it was under £40

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Great service. Really fresh food. Exciting atmosphere. Lots of choice. Battered prawns excellent. Super miso soup.

Reviewed May 14, 2014

went to yo last week around 4pm and the place was buzzing not to busy but enough to provide with atmosphere after dining on many dishes off the convenor i fancied the chicken raman noodle soup after pressing the button for a waiter to come to me that took about 10 mins i requested for the soup . after what felt like a life time and a convo with a manager ( very helpful and friendly might i add) my soup come i had to eat very fast due to it taking longer then i thought it would all staff was friendly and helpful and lots of smiles