The hotel has a lovely riverside central location.The lobby and rooms are stylish and comfortable. I enjoyed using the gym and pool next door.
The rate was 130 pounds a night. As we stayed on a Sunday night this rate included breakfast and dinner. The breakfast was good, but the dinner was quite average - oily and bland. As some free options (salmon) were not available I had to pay a small amount to upgrade to another fish dish. it was still a good deal but ended up costing ten pounds by the time we upgraded. we felt we probably could have spent five pounds more and had dinner at pizza express and enjoyed the meal more.
Despite the disappointing dinner, we enjoyed our stay and would recommend this hotel. The service, location and rooms are excellent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- DoubleTree by Hilton Cambridge City Centre is a four star hotel with the best views in Cambridge. We are surrounded by the beautiful River Cam yet only minutes from the city centre. The 138 en-suite bedrooms feature a plasma flat screen television, air-conditioning, mini fridge, iron & ironing board and laptop safe. Upgraded executive bedrooms and suites, including the Penthouse Suite are also available. Seven air conditioned function rooms are ideal for large or small events and our Marco Pierre White Steakhouse is perfect for fine dining. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Doubletree by Hilton Cambridge City Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton Cambridge Hotel Cambridge
- Hilton International Cambridge
- Cambridge Hilton International
- Doubletree Cambridge
- Hilton Cambridge