We stayed for 2 nights in August.
- check in was quick! Room was ready when we arrived
- Hotel is brand new!
- Our room was very nice, it had a view of the park
- Bathroom and room were very clean
- Bed was comfortable
- Bathroom was large
- Room was large for Europe
- Room was nicely decorated
- Location excellent - close walk to nice restaurants, Cambridge University and the train station. No car needed in Cambridge when staying here.
- Marriott Platinum members receive complementary continental breakfast in the mornings. And the breakfast was very good! Warm food items are an extra charge.
- Front desk staff was very helpful
- glad we were taking our car right over to the rental agency after checking in because the bellman told us they had no more parking spaces at the hotel when we arrived. This should never happen.
- Water in the room was warm, not hot!
- Could hear footsteps when the people in the room above us walked on the floor. This should not happen at a hotel at this price point.
- No complementary computer for guests to use in the lobby, etc.
Overall a good stay! I would definitely stay here again!More
- Free Wifi
- Visit hotel website