All reviews the executive lounge valet parking downing street sky tv city centre grand arcade excellent location within walking distance valet service good size modern hotel corn exchange excellent stay easy access afternoon tea comfortable stay comfy bed
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Located on the Cam on the backs, this hotel, once known as the Garden House is the nicest place to stay in Cambridge when visiting colleges.
Rooms very comfy and the staff always willing and able to please. It was our second visit after a 9 year hiatus and will return again to visit my old cillegw

Trip type: Traveled with family
RFinn, General Manager at Hilton Cambridge City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear CandNMontreal,
Thank you ever so much for a great review! It is our aim to ensure we deliver great service consistently. Reviews such as your help to reward the team as they are recognised for their hardwork and dedication. Thank you.
With kind regards, Richard.

Reviewed May 9, 2019

The hotel is quite central and I had an enjoyable week here. The room was clean and comfortable. I had access to the executive lounge for breakfast which was good because it was quiet and the food selection was perfect. I went out every day for lunch and dinner so cannot comment on the food. If I'm in Cambridge again in the future then I'll probably stay here again.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
RFinn, General Manager at Hilton Cambridge City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2019

Dear PeterSmith2012,
Thank you for your review and I'm delighted you enjoyed your stay here with us. It's great to hear you found the location suitable and enjoyed the Executive Lounge. We look forward to seeing you again and appreciate you choosing the Hilton Cambridge City Centre.
With best regards, Richard.

Reviewed May 8, 2019

A central good quality hotel with valet parking (although expensive) was well organised. Seamless check in and all four rooms were ready before the official time. Comfortable beds, spotless bathroom and lovely fluffy towels. Our access to the executive lounge was a great feature and we found this area to be relaxing with a good variety of snacks and delicious cakes. All the staff we encountered were professional and an asset to the Hilton brand.
Beware - if you used the bath and move over the anti slip coating it will take two layers of skin off your bottom and thighs!! I know why it is there but it was a bit excessive on delicate skin!! Great family weekend

• Trip type: Traveled with family
RFinn, General Manager at Hilton Cambridge City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2019

Dear Surreytraveller98,
Wow! Thank you for a great review and it was our pleasure to have looked after you and your family for such a special occasion. Thank you for the feedback and for choosing the Hilton Cambridge. We look forward to welcoming you all back again. With kind regards, Richard.

Reviewed May 7, 2019

This was a quality stay, with no problems. Room was well stocked with coffee, tea, and espresso. It was very clean and beds were comfortable. Service was excellent. I did not eat on the premises this time.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
RFinn, General Manager at Hilton Cambridge City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2019

Dear ScottP1807,
Thank you ever so much for a great review! It is our aim to ensure we deliver great service consistently. Reviews such as your help to reward the team as they are recognised for their hard work and dedication. Thank you and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Best regards, Richard.

Reviewed May 7, 2019

Rooms were great. Staff was friendly and available. Location fabulous especially for the university community.Food service is delicious, friendly and fairly priced. We would be glad to stay here again.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Excursion05240816255,
Thank you for taking the time to post your review on Tripadvisor.com following your earlier stay with us.
I was delighted to learn that you found our unrivalled location an ideal base for your trip.
I was so glad to read that you had such a positive and enjoyable stay at our hotel. Our paramount aim is 100% guest satisfaction and it is always so rewarding when this is achieved. I have passed on your review within the hotel so that my colleagues can be congratulated for all of their hard work.
I very much look forward to welcoming you back with us soon.
All the best, Richard.