Tripadvisor

“Amazing food”

Doppleganger Burger
Order Online
Ranked #4 of 119 Quick Bites in Cambridge
Description: Doppleganger make thoughtful delicious vegan food that everyone wants to eat. We can't put it better then one of our recent customers; "As a meat eater, I am always a little sceptical about trying new vegan food, however I think I could quickly convert if everything tasted like this!" Gluten Free options now available!
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The burgers here are amazing. When they first opened I came every 2 weeks. The staff are welcoming and friendly and the food tastes great.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (114)

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

This restaurant is a game changer. Wow. Highly recommend a visit, especially with hungry teenagers like mine. Delicious, fresh and full of flavour. Great atmosphere and super friendly staff.

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed January 5, 2020 via mobile

I was here for lunch with a meat burger lover, (I’m vegan) a week ago and we both had possibly the best burger (vegan and non) and loaded fries ever. really well presented and staff were helpful and friendly I had a nice ipa and my friend was very impressed with his vegan milkshake full marks to this place it would definitely work as a franchise well done guys

1  Thank MindlessVoice
Reviewed January 4, 2020

DELICIOUSNESS. I’m a new vegan and much prefer this place to the likes of gourmet burger kitchen! The burgers are amazing I had the “bbk” just amazing! And the loaded fries ar just something else!! A little bit pricey, BUT for the quality and quantity of food you get SO worth it!

1  Thank mattbS5492GX
Reviewed January 3, 2020

Did not enjoy and way overpriced. Adds a 12% tip automatically and didn’t notice until after we left. I suppose if you’re vegan and you want to act like you’re eating something that resembles a burger just for funsies...Otherwise, go to honest burger, or even five guys. If you want a real burger, you won’t find it here.

2  Thank Danielcain384